Pune: Nichrome India has emerged as the first packaging company in India to manufacture the Pick-Fill-Seal machine which provides combined benefits of productivity and specialty packaging for ready-to-eat foods.
This is the first of kind of machine in India which promises to revolutionize the Ready to Eat Food Industry. The machine lased with technology enables an advanced variant of packaging technology that enables 2 or 3 different fillers to dispense multiple types of ingredients in the same pouch. The innovative machines conveniently pack wide variety of ready-to-eat foods in eye-catching innovative shapes while maintaining freshness of the products.
A cost-effective solution with multiple filler options like Visco Filler, Servo Auger Filler, Volumetric Cup Filler, Multi-Head Weighers, Indexing Type Bucket Conveyor, etc. Also the specially designed RTE filler can dose Indian curry based products having heterogeneous nature through gentle handling without damaging the food particles. These Ready-To-Eat food pouches packed on Nichrome PFS can be later subjected to retort process for long shelf life. The compact and small machine footprint enables saving of space.
With this product offering Nichrome intends to tap the ever growing ready-to-eat food industry. The market is dominated by a private foreign player. With the expansion of the market, more and more players are venturing into this segment. The ready-to-eat (RTE) market in India is currently estimated at Rs. 1500 crores and is expected to reach Rs. 2,900 crore mark this year.
Nichrome is confident of tapping this industry through this revolutionary product and technology which is seen as an industry benchmark. This new offering also reiterates Nichrome commitment to come out with new product and technology in the Industry which would help the overall growth of the industry.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Hemant Ogale, MD Nichrome said, “The growing retail market, busy lifestyle of the consumers and comparatively cheaper prices has helped Ready to eatproducts to emerge as an easy substitute for consumers. The growth rate and revenue is expected to be high over the next five years. We at Nichrome are confident that the new offering will play a major part in packaging with great convenience without compromising on productivity and quality. The Pick-Fill will help the industry to pack various solids, grains, dry fruits and liquid products in pre-formed flexible pouches.”
He further added, “The Pick-Fill-Seal machine gives the flexibility to use a variety of stand-up pouch formats and shapes with spouts, straws and zipper. This equipment offers flexibility to use different formats of pouches, smaller production runs and help branding of premium products.”
Key features of the machine
• Can pack solid, liquid, viscous liquid, powder, grains and so on with different fillers like Multi-Head Weigher, Linear Weigher, Auger Filler, Gravity Filler, Piston Filler, Cup Filler, etc
• Can pack extensive shapes, styles and type of stand-up preformed pouches with straws, spouts and zippers; suitable for multi-layer compound, monolayer PE, PP film and paper
• Automatic checking: no pouch or pouch open error; no fill, no seal; the pouch can be reused thus avoiding wastage of packing materials and costly product
• Pouch loading through horizontal conveyor allowing more pouch storage at a time and accepting inferior quality pouches also
• Lubrication-free plastic bearing for less pollution
• No oil vacuum pump, thus maintaining cleanliness in production area
• Product or pouch contact parts are stainless steel or suitable food grade materials which comply food hygienic requirements
• Nichrome can supply speciality stand up pouches with spouts, straws, zipper on request
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Fragrance of melody exhilarated the fans of International Singers Day
BMW Group stepping up the pace
Godrej Aerospace launches a ‘Centre of Excellence’ to strengthen foothold in the Aerospace sector
Mahindra Finance, the first NBFC globally to be rated at Maturity Level 5 of the People CMM®
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)