Pune, June 2016: Monsoon has its own feeling of majesty and serenity. It not only fills the surrounding with joy and greenery but also brings in a feeling of relief from the unbearable heat. During monsoons, we spend most of our time indoors, binging to your favorite sitcoms or enjoying a hot cup of coffee by the window, watching the gloomy weather outside. To make our time spent indoors cheerful in order to shoo away the dullness from the weather outside, Kansai Nerolac presents a palette of brightness for your interiors.
Nerolac – blueBelow are colour styles by Kansai Nerolac for each room in your home to help you have a cheerful monsoon:
For your living room
Possibilities are endless when it comes to experimenting with the interiors in your Living room. To brighten your living room, you may choose to paint your walls in shades of bright reds, blues or even yellows. A splash of HD paint can change the entire appearance of the room making it look ever new for years to come. The monsoons bring in with them a moist smell from the outdoors. Colorful scented candles will help refresh the aura in the room keeping your mind calm and rejuvenated. Avoid upholstery and furniture, which gets moisture easily, use a plain colour sofa and accessories it with colorful cushions.
For your bed room
On a rainy day, the best feeling is to just stay in your bed and read a book or just snuggle around so it is better suited to use soft luxurious bedsheets and cushions to make you feel more comfortable. Keep the house neat and can fit yellowish lighting to keep it bright. Use some quirky designs for your walls, which suits your persona. Floral prints are a good option. You can put up small flowerpots and or an artistic vase near your window.
Nerolac – yellow Orange redFor your kitchen
Kitchen is the place where the women spend most of their time making delicious food for the family and it is said your mood reflect in the food you make, so it is necessary to quirk up the kitchen interiors. You can use colourful and innovative designs to make the mundane tasks more joyful. Use cute cutlery and containers along with some fancy dining set. Keep the dining table plain or put up a dinning cloth of a pastel color, which will help accentuate your food. You can use colourful tablemats to perk up your dining experience.
Additional Monsoon Tips by Kansai Nerolac:
· Get a vibrant or funky doormat outside the house to keep out the mud and slush that this season will bring in.
· Light cotton drapes instead of heavy fabrics that complement your wall paint colours. These will let maximum sunlight into the house, while also allowing in the breeze and cross ventilation.
· Stains and splashes are common during the monsoons. HD paints like Nerolac Eco Clean and 24 Carat make maintaining one’s home through the monsoon easy.
· Healthy Home paints – Ensure that you choose to paint with Low VOC and No Added Lead. This will greatly reduce the presence of lingering ‘freshly painted’ odour in the room. These odours are especially difficult to deal with in the Monsoons as odours take longer to dissipate during the monsoons and may result in allergic reactions and discomfort.
· Ensure that electrical appliances like lamps and switches that are close to windows and doors are secured and kept dry.
· You can also shield your home from the dampness of the weather with products such as Excel Rain Guard & WaterproofX.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Ola to invest $100mn in scooter sharing startup Vogo to power supply of 100,000 scooters
Aloft New Delhi Aerocity Associates With Putting Smiles For A Noble Cause
DOUBLETREE BY HILTON PUNE CHINCHWAD CREATED AN ECO-FRIENDLY CHRISTMAS TREE
Indian Overseas Congress, USA, New Jersey Chapter, celebrates Congress victory in States
EUPHORIA – LIVE IN CONCERT at Phoenix Marketcity, Mumbai (Kurla)
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)