MITAOE, Alandi has been recently conferred with Academic autonomy from UGC. In view of this COEP and MITAOE has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for achieving academic excellence and strengthening research activity for period of five years.The aim of this MOU is to perform a collaborative programmes in the areas of mutual interest. The collaboration could be in the areas of student and faculty -centric activities, joint consultancy projects with a sound revenue sharing model, Utilization of research labs etc.
This MOU will be useful for Student as well as Teacher community of both the institutes and also will help to improve quality of teacher and Student research. The major areas of collaboration are
1. Joint research proposals (to be submitted to various funding agencies at National and International level).
2. Joint Publications.
3. Joint faculty and staff development programmes.
4. Joint consultancy projects ( from industry & R&D Organization).
5. Utilization of research labs.
6. Designing and delivery of elective subjects.
7. Joint B. Tech. & M. Tech. projects.
8. Participation in extra-curricular and co-curricular activities organized by institutions.
9. Credit transfer for students of the institutes.
10. To make collaborative efforts for establishment of Centers of Excellence.
11. To start collaborative research programme of mutual interest.
12. Faculty and students exchange as decided on case to case basis.
13. To consider faculty for admission to M. Tech. & Ph. D. programmes (with credit transfer for the courses at the institute level) of subject to their fulfilling eligibility criteria and selection procedures.
The MOU was signed by Dr. B. B. Ahuja , Director, College of Engineering, Pune and Dr. Y. J. Bhalearo, Principal, MIT Academy of Engineering, Alandi,Pune in presence of Dr. S. M. Khairnar Professor and Head , Dept. of Engineering Sciences MIT Aademy of Engineering , Dr. D. W. Pande, Dean ( R&D), College of Engineering, Pune , Dr. M. D. Goudar ,Professor and Head , Dept. of Electronics Engineering ,Dr. M. S. Sutaone, Dean ( Academic affairs), College of Engineering, Pune
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
ROCKNSHOP : FREEDOM SALE
Groove with Abhishek Mantri at Sunday Poolside Brunch at The O Hotel
Comment on GST by Sanjay Phadke
Mahindra raises the bar with Innovative Technology offerings in its XUV500
Select a category
Play slots online with critic.net
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)