Pune: Fabtech Projects and Engineers Limited, Pune a leading provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) services to the oil & gas, chemical and sugar industries, has recently bagged orders of Rs 734 Cr. Fabtech is a renowned EPC contracting company in the Oil and Gas sector and a supplier of static process equipments. Incorporated in 1992, Fabtech has sustained the market downscale and now continues with its aggressive bidding and winning streak. Fabtech is spearheaded by Mr. B A Rupnar – Executive Chairman and Mr. R A Rupnar – Managing Director in steering the company to this level is the backbone of their performance.
Fabtech has bagged following orders under stiff competition with the best in class,
1. Secondary Tank Farm (STF) at Oil India Limited – Duliajan
Oil India Limited (OIL) has awarded Fabtech Pune, a LSTK contract of Rs 433 Cr for constructing Secondary Tank Farm (STF) at Duliajan. Other than storage tanks, the facility includes numerous mechanical packages, fire protection system, plant piping, process packages, pumps & dosing systems, complete civil, electrical, instrumentation works and plant commissioning with PGTR. Duration of the project is 24 months.
2. Mounded Bullets for bulk storage of LPG
Fabtech Pune, market leader in mounded bullet projects in India, has received orders worth Rs 110 Cr in 3 orders for setting up bulk LPG storage facilities. It received order worth Rs 60 Cr from Numaligarh Refineries Limited, Assam for setting up 4 x 1000 MT storage facility, order worth Rs 37 Cr from BPCL for setting up 3 x 1450 MT storage facility at Palghat and order worth Rs 14 Cr from IOCL for setting up 3 x 600 MT storage facility at Gurgaon. Fabtech is also geared up to participate at similar bigger projects coming up in Odisha and Gujarat.
3. Rs 100 Cr export order book
Fabtech has received export orders worth Rs 100 Cr for supply of static equipments. Majority of this order book is for equipment supplies to Dangote Refinery in Nigeria.
4. Fabtech has received order of Rs 72 Cr for supply of ‘electrical penetration assemblies’ Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL).
Speaking at the occasion Mr. R.A. Rupnar, Founder & Managing Director Fabtech Projects & Engineers Ltd. said, “It gives us immense pleasure for us to tide successfully through the market downturn and getting substantial orders worth Rs.700 crores and above re-instates our faith in what we are doing and our level of service and professionalism. We are looking at growing further and expanding,” he further added.
Following projects have been successfully completed during the past one year and are running successfully.
1. Rs 450 Cr Intermediate storage tanks and transfer facilities at IOCL Paradip refinery was completed and commissioned last year. The project included 22 storage tanks, 3 hydrogen bullets, 3 mounded bullets, all civil, electrical, instrumentation, commissioning and Performance Guarantee Test Run.
2. Rs 340 Cr, 300 TPD Sulphur Block for Diesel Hydro Treater Project at HPCL Visakh Refinery was completed and commissioned last year.
3.Rs 160 Cr M B LAL committee recommendations implementation at Oil India Limited’s Moran, Jorhat, Tengakhat and Duliajan tank farms is Mechanically Completed.
4.Rs 110 Cr order from BPCL for Supply, Fabrication, Erection and Testing of three columns at Kochi refinery was recently completed. Two of the three columns are one of the tallest columns inside Kochi refinery with 100 meters individual height and weigh 1600 MT each.
5. Fabtech has successfully executed Rs 100 Cr order from Simon India Limited for construction and commissioning of 2000 TPD Sulphuric acid plant for Paradip Phosphates limited. It included critical equipments like converters, HRS towers and also erection of power plant run by steam produced from waste heat recovery boiler. The plant has been successfully commissioned and working satisfactorily.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Gandhi Jayanti – Non-Violence and Peace Day
Art Journal Workshop at Art & Now, Model Colony
FC Goa register 3-0 victory over Deportiva Minera
A330neo takes flight over southern France
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)