Tirupati: A fire broke out at the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple complex early on Friday.
The blaze erupted at the temple kitchen where the famous Tirupati ladoos are prepared. As soon as the fire was noticed, the fire department rushed three fire tenders to the spot and began work on a war footing to douse it.
Latest reports suggest that the fire has been brought under control.
As per the initial assessment, the fire occurred due to overheating. Some other reports claimed a short circuit as the reason behind the mishap.
No causalities were reported even as the financial loss due to the incident has been pegged at Rs 20 lakh.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Getting on the fast track: the digital transformation of Africa’s rail system
OnePlus opens first offline store in Pune as it furthers its offline presence in the country
Mercedes-Benz is the first luxury car maker to commence an all-women Mechatronics course in India; inks MoU with Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha (MKSSS)
The Fight has begun: Kids are the “brand ambassadors” to fight against childhood obesity
Getting ‘Real’ About Mumbai Real Estate
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)