New Delhi: External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Saturday has confirmed that the number of Indian lives lost in Haj stampede has now risen to 22 and some more bodies are yet to be identified.
“We are facilitating visits of relatives of missing pilgrims and tour operators to the complex for identification, “EAM Sushma Swaraj tweeted.
Earlier , the Ministry of External Affairs spokesperson Vikas Swarup had said that 18 Indian pilgrims have been confirmed dead so far in the Mecca stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
At least 717 people have been reported dead and 863 injured so far in the stampede that took place in Mina on Thursday when worshippers symbolically threw rocks at the devil .
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Jaguar XE and XF are now powered by Ingenium petrol powertrain in India
HP supercharges Gaming portfolio in India with Omen X
PFRDA aims to double the subscriber base of National Pension Scheme in a few year says Mr. Contractor
Tiger Woods and Ernie Els headed to Melbourne as Presidents Cup captains
Honda launches 2018 Editions of CB Shine SP, Livo & Dream Yuga
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)