Pune, July 18, 2017: Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), leading manufacturer of passenger cars in India, today announced the introduction of 2017 ‘Privilege Edition’ of its successful sedan Honda Amaze. The Privilege Edition comes enriched with advanced infotainment system, enhanced exterior and safety features.
· DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system
· Privilege Edition Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers
· Centre Arm Rest for the driver
· Sophisticated Body Graphics
· Privilege Edition Emblem
· Rear Parking Sensors
DIGIPAD is a revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with a lot of functions which will give a lot of fun to the driver and passengers. It features:
· In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
· My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
· Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
· Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
· Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
· Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
· Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
· AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
· USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The premium new seat covers offer a very comfortable seating and are highlighted by the ‘Privilege edition’ embossed on them. The newly offered Centre Arm Rest for the driver enhances the ease and comfort during every journey in the Amaze. The Rear Parking Sensors help in a safer and more convenient parking experience.
Speaking about the Privilege Edition of Amaze, Mr. Jnaneswar Sen, Sr. Vice President, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, “Our endeavor has always been to offer best in class features to our customers & we are happy to offer the Privilege Edition of the Honda Amaze with Digipad for advanced infotainment. The new edition with its enhanced value is a compelling offer for our Amaze customers and is available as limited edition.”
The Honda Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’ offers advanced features, superior interiors and assertive styling, which sets it apart from all others in the segment. The limited edition is based on Amaze S(O) MT grade which has features like Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant), Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls, Premium Dual tone interiors and much more. The Privilege edition is priced Rs 10,000 over S(O) MT grade and is available at Ex-showroom New Delhi prices of INR 648,888 for Petrol and INR 773,631 for Diesel.
The Amaze has received overwhelming success in the Indian market ever since its launch, making it a strongly preferred family car in the Indian market. Its cumulative sales have crossed more than 2.4 Lakh since its launch in April 2013.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Returning John McGuinness heads impressive line up for Bennetts Senior Classic TT Race
Wikipedia volunteers and free knowledge leaders gather in Cape Town for the first annual “Wikimania” conference in sub-saharan Africa
Wikimedia Foundation announces Tanya Capuano as new Trustee, alongside leadership appointments at 14th annual Wikimania
Honda launches 2018 edition NAVi
YES BANK becomes 1st Bank in India to Partner Maharashtra Smart Cities to Tackle Urban Development Challenges, Bosch and Dell EMC Pledge Support
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)