Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to join as a speaker for the second time at the annual global ideas platform to be held on 9th &10th March in Mumbai
The India Today Conclave, in its seventeenth edition, is all set to return to Mumbai on 9th &10th March 2018, with compelling ideas, powerhouse performances, thoughtful debates and brilliant short films. As the Conclave gets bigger, contemporary thought leaders from across the world would congregate at one forum to share trailblazing ideas on shaping the global future. One of the distinguished leaders to join this initiative is Former Secretary of State – Hillary Rodham Clinton. This is the second time that she will be part of the India Today Conclave.
The conclave will provide an open platform to the leading think tanks to mull over the theme this year – ‘The Great Churn – Triumphs and Tribulations’. With the world facing unconventional yet highly significant social, economic and political changes, the past is no longer a guide to the future. This means that thinking the unthinkable should become the norm.
The theme encompasses all the formidable challenges faced by the global citizens today: be it emerging new leaders, simmering social tensions, massive climatic concerns, growing fears of terror, political, social and economic upheavals or the ambiguities associated with it. Nothing is as it was, whether it is the world, the nation state, society, or community.
However, even in the times of duress, some of the global titans have still succeeded in creating opportunities and moving ahead with the tough times, giving the world HOPE. This year the theme for India Today Conclave, The Great Churn: Triumphs and Tribulation, has been thoughtfully envisioned to prepare for the future.
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Kalli Purie, Vice Chairperson, India Today Group said, “We are very excited to welcome Former Secretary of State Ms. Hillary Rodham Clinton to the India Today Conclave for a second time. When she visited us last she was a senator and at the cusp of her first presidential bid. She has travelled a long way since. Now a global icon for feminism and hope we are so looking forward to welcoming her back in our midst.”
India Today Conclave is a unique platform where the sharpest minds from across the globe converge at a forum to discuss and debate issues from around the world. This will be the second year that the India Today Group’s signature event will be held in Mumbai in March 2018. The Great Churn, the theme of the India Today Conclave this year, features a path to find your way as the world tilts on its axis.
The list of distinguished speakers at the event include the below.
· Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former Secretary of State
· Yuval Noah Harari, Author of Homo Deus and Sapiens
· Nita Ambani, Chairperson and Founder, Reliance Foundation
· Uday Kotak, Managing Director, Kotak Mahindra Bank
· Karisma Kapoor, Actor
· Kareena Kapoor Khan, Actor
· P. V. Sindhu, Olympic Silver Medalist
· P. Gopichand, Chief National Coach, Indian Badminton team
· Srikanth Kidambi, Badminton Player
· Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister, Petroleum and Natural Gas and Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
· Gulzar, Lyricist
· Arvind Panagariya, Former Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog
· Amit Malviya, BJP Social Media Cell
· Divya Spandana, Congress Social Media Cell
· Dr. Harald Stossier, Founder, VIVAMAYR and Modern Mayr Medicine
· Dr. Marian Alonzo, Medical Chief, The Farm at San Benito
· Rupi Kaur, Poet
· Shashi Tharoor, Member of Parliament
· Naeem Khan, Designer
· Dr. Murali Doraiswamy, Professor of Psychiatry and Medicine, Duke University Health System
· Matthieu Ricard, World’s Happiest Man
· Captain Amarinder Singh, Chief Minister, Punjab
· Derek O’Brien, Member of Parliament
· Hardik Patel, Socio- Political Activist
· Jignesh Mevani, MLA , Vadgam, Gujarat
· Sourav Ganguly, Former Captain, Indian Cricket Team
· Prithvi Shaw, Captain, India U-19 cricket team
· Rahul Johri, CEO, BCCI
· Sachin Pilot, President, Rajasthan Congress; Former Union Minister
· Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Fashion Designer
The conferences details and registrations for the event can be done at http://bit.ly/2n9N38A
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Research Matters Blog: Protecting the Confidentiality of America’s Statistics: Adopting Modern Disclosure Avoidance Methods at the Census Bureau
Global Standard-Setting Bodies IADI and IFSB Partner to Jointly Develop and Implement Core Principles for Effective Islamic Deposit Insurance Systems
AROUND THE WORLD IN 70 DAYS: LAND ROVER GOES ALL THE WAY
BNCA enters silver jubilee year
DBS Bank and TCS BaNCS Win The Asian Banker Award for Best Financial Markets Technology Implementation
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)