– KONE India opens 2 NEW Offices in Pune
– Opens a world class training centre
– The only elevator company to be ranked as one of the World’s 100 Most Innovative Companies by Forbes for the 6thconsecutive year
– To further cater to growing market in Maharashtra
– New Offices to enhance convenience &service levels to existing customers and handle growing potential in Maharashtra
– Today company offers Sales & Service Network across 40 + locationspan India
– KONE, a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, has been recognized as one of the best employers in the world by business magazine Forbes. KONE ranked in top 100 in the Global 2000: World’s Best Employers list.
KONE, a global leader in the Elevator and Escalator Industry, today announced the Opening of two new KONE Offices in Pune, Maharashtra. Both wereinaugurated by Mr. Amit Gossain, Managing Director, KONE India. This investment is to enhance the service level to both its existing Customer base and gear up for future growth. The new office will also have a world class training centre with the latest technologies including LCE simulator, Mini XT, NMX machine.
“KONE India aims to extend its unmatched service capabilities and provide continuous support to its new offerings,in Pune. These new offices are in accordance with our strategy to “Win with Customers” and better our Customer reach, penetrate deeper in the market and ensure a stronger customer connect in Maharashtra. It is also necessary to equip our people with the latest technologies and our training centre will be a one stop solution for the same. We also have an exclusive customer experience centre, which will showcase our latest visual designs to provide the customers a touch and feel and help us move closer to them.” says Mr. Amit Gossain, Managing Director, KONE Elevators India
We understand the demands and the changing trends of urbanization, we believe that we have a great potential toadd value to our customers and society at large. It would in turn help in contributing to better people flow and rise the livingstandards, in the most sustainable ways. It will also help respond to the growing demand for professional elevator and escalator maintenance service.
KONE has entered into an agreement with IBM, which will further help KONE to harness the potential of digitalization and innovate New Solutions. Using IBM’s Watson IoT Cloud Platform KONE aims to improve and integrate existing service operations around the world. These new services will range from solutions which improve People Flow in buildings and new smart building applications; to others that advance the speed, reliability and safety, for elevator maintenance, remote monitoring and servicing, minimizing the downtime.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
DUNLOP ON THE PACE IN BENNETTS LIGHTWEIGHT TT CLASS WHILE HARRISON TOPS THE MONSTER ENERGY SUPERSPORT BOARD
Andijan region can be a gateway to CIS countries for Indian companies, says Mr. Mansurov
New India Event – 4 years of achievements of Modi government organized by OFBJP
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)