Max Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai,Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
• Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record.
• Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of
• Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary.
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people:
• Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
• Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
• Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
• Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228
• Mr Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141
Chennai Office details:
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 184/2, 2nd floor, Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Royal Savings Bank, Chicago, Illinois, Acquires the Insured Deposits of Washington Federal Bank for Savings, Chicago, Illinois
Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced
MARKS & SPENCER LAUNCHES CLOTHES EXCHANGE IN INDIA
SIFFCY alliance with Amazon Prime Video
Shabab Sabri, Sandeep Batra, Swati Sharma, Arjunna Harjaie, Vickey Prasad, Architect Shashi Prabhu visited 1st day of Borivali Design Fest
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)