Hyderabad: Minister of Cinematography, Shri Talasani Srinivas Yadav, recently announced his support to Indywood Film Carnival – The world’s ultimate film extravaganza as our honorable Patron that is scheduled at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad from 24 – 27 September 2016.
Organised under the aegis of Shri K Chandrasekhar Rao, Chief Minister, Government of Telangana the carnival has garnered immense support from all corners of the film fraternity. Indywood Film Carnival has been conceptualised by Shri Sohan Roy, Founder Chairman – Aries Group of Companies and Founder Director – Indywood Film Carnival. An accomplished, performance driven professional and a proven leader, Sohan Roy is credited with pioneering innovations in Movie, Media, Maritime and Medical industries.
Many prominent associations and organisations have also joined the carnival to support the cause of integrating the entire film industry under one roof. Some of the major organisations which have partnered with the carnival include Ministry of External Affairs – Investment & Technology Promotion Division, Film Federation of India, Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association, South Indian Cinematographers Association, Eastern India Motion Picture Association, Telugu Film Producers Council, South Indian Film Exporters Association, Western India Film Producers Association, UN Women, Incredible India, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Maharashtra Tourism, Gujarat Tourism and many more.
Indywood Film Carnival will also be organising a special Cinematographers meet which would provide the delegates at the carnival to meet and interact with some of the biggest cinematographers in the country and shall offer an exclusive platform to learn the trade from the masters themselves.
Indywood Film Carnival aims to trigger winds of change in global film industry and elevate India as the global the global hub of world cinema. The carnival will attract over 2000 delegates and 20,000 footfalls from over 75 countries. The delegates would include top film industry professionals and business heads, entrepreneurs, film journalists, media experts, industry aspirants and thousands of film enthusiasts from all corners of the world.
Other major events being organised as part of the 4 day long carnival are All Lights India International Film Festival, Indywood Film Market, Golden Frame Awards, International Film Business Awards, Panel Discussions, Seminars, Workshops and Interactive Sessions, Red Carpet, Networking Evenings, Entrepreneur’s meet, Musical Nites, Master Classes, Theme Park, Product Launches & Brand Shows, General Body Meets of Associations, Celebrity Business Meets, Celebrity Sports, Film Museum, Student Nite, Celebrity and Director’s Meets, Cinematographers & Editors Day, Festival Directors Meets, Miss Indywood and much more.
With prominent names joining the film carnival, the event shall cross borders, break conventional finesse of movie making all while embracing its unique cultural and linguistic diaspora. Exploring regional cinema industry, Indywood Film Carnival shall also bring together the state’s cultural and diverse forms of aesthetic contents all under one single roof.
Indywood Film Carnival is extremely excited and privileged to have Sri. Talasani Srinivas Yadav as a part of the event. We believe his valuable guidance and support would help this novel venture become a grand success.
Major Points about Indywood Film Carnival
• Indywood Film Carnival – World’s Ultimate Film Event to be held at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad from 24 to 27 September 2016
• Indywood Film Carnival is a part of 10 US Dollar Project Indywood which aims to bring revolutionary changes in the production, screening & marketing strategies of Indian Cinema
• Project Indywood has been conceptualised by Sohan Roy – Founder Director: Indywood Film Carnival and Founder Chairman & CEO – Aries Group of Companies
• Project Indywood aims to elevate India as a global hub for world cinema in 5 years
• Successful implementation of this project would result in initiation of $ 10 Billion investments in India by a consortium of 2000 Corporate Firms & NRI Investors in 5 years, through 10,000 New 4K Projection Multiplexes, 100,000 2K Projection Home Cinemas, Film Studios, Animation/VFX studios and Film Schools conforming to international standards
• Create 100,000 job opportunities in the Animation, VFX, 2D-3D Conversion, VR & AR fields
• Film Tourism would bring in international film projects, industrial delegates and tourists to India
• Indywood Film Carnival would consist of 15 major events including : All Lights India International Film Festival (ALIIFF), Indywood Film Market (IFM), International Film Business Awards (IFBA), Red Carpet Event & Networking Parties, Film Tourism, Investors Meet, Indywood Excellence Awards (Maritime / Media / CSR / Medical), Indywood Interactions, Workshops & Seminars, Product & Project Launches, Golden Frame Awards, Miss Indywood 2016, Media Interactions, Film Business Quiz and Indywood Talent Hunt
• Indywood Film Carnival will attract 200 exhibitors, 2000 national and international delegates and 20,000 footfalls from 75 countries
• Major organisations which have joined in with Indywood Film Carnival include: Ministry of External Affairs – Investment & Technology Promotion Division, Film Federation of India, Indian Motion Pictures Producers Association, South Indian Cinematographers Association, Eastern India Motion Picture Association, Telugu Film Producers Council, South Indian Film Exporters Association, Western India Film Producers Association, UN Women, World Women Foundation, Incredible India, Madhya Pradesh Tourism, Maharashtra Tourism, Gujarat Tourism and many more
• Association with Indywood would enhance exchange of local technology, manpower and facilitate global networking of major production houses and initiate collaborative ventures in the state
• The film carnival will brand Hyderabad as the Film Carnival City in the World Film Map along with the largest Film Studio
• Thousands of Foreign delegates and Tourists shall visit the state of Telangana as part of Carnival and Film Tourism
• Indywood is a concept to bring together the role players of the movie making industry who can contribute to the growth of Indian cinema and establish Brand India worldwide.
To know more about Indywood Film Carnival log on to www.indywood.co.in
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education
SMEs, partners must collaborate to fast track cloud adoption in East Africa
We must find a voice in the global health conversation or face the consequences
Magma to offer Scholarships to Meritorious Students from underprivileged families
The ‘INDIA 2.0’ Project: ŠKODA AUTO assumes responsibility for the Indian market on Volkswagen Group’s behalf
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)