| Networking Indians & Overseas Indians | News, Business, Heritage, Culture, Tradition, Networking |
Pune: Marriott, India offers an unbeatable reason to extend your stay at one of their properties. With the ‘3 for 2 / One Night on Us’ offer; Marriott, India invites guests to stay at any Marriott property across India for two nights between 1st April 2014 and 31st August 2014 and receive the third night, free of cost as a bonus.
Recognized for their world-class offerings in hospitality, Marriott, India is offering this special package for its guests, where on booking a minimum of 2 nights stay at any of the Marriott properties in India, one can get an additional complimentary night.
To avail this offer the guests are required to book their stay between 1st April – 31st August 2014. The offer can be redeemed between 1st April – 30th September 2014. The offer will stand valid on the standard / base category room at the same property where the booking have been made.
Terms & Conditions on Booking
• Valid for bookings made from 1st April – 15th October 2014
• Valid for stays between 1st April – 31st October 2014
• This offer is only valid on the standard / base category room type. This offer is not valid on concierge level rooms.
• Complimentary night is redeemable for stays until the 31st October 2014 – stay must commence before 31st October 2014.
• A stay is defined as a minimum of 2 consecutive paid nights spent at the hotel, with no breaks between check-in/check-out.
• This offer is applicable only for reservations made with the promotional rate codes and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. In addition this offer is not valid for group travel, package tours or conventions.
• Complimentary stay vouchers can only be redeemed on the next consecutive stay at the same hotel where the original paid reservation has been made. The voucher will state the name of the hotel.
• Rates quoted are per room, per night and based on availability at the time of reservation.
• The availability of services mentioned would vary across all hotels.
• This offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
• All additional expenses need to be settled by the guest paying the final account on check out.
Make it a long and memorable stay with Marriott, India