Envoys of five nations present credentials to President of India
New Delhi (Dec. 09, 2014): Envoys of Serbia, Egypt, Hungary, Kazakhstan and Bangladesh presented their credentials to the President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee at a ceremony held in Rashtrapati Bhavan today (December 9, 2014).
The envoys who presented their credentials were: -
1. His Excellency Mr. Vladimir Maric, Ambassador of Serbia
2. His Excellency Mr. Hatem El Sayed Tageldin, Ambassador of Egypt
3. His Excellency Mr. Szilveszter Bus, Ambassador of Hungary
4. His Excellency Mr. Bulat Sergazyuly Sarsenbayev, Ambassador of Kazakhstan
5. His Excellency Mr. Syed Muazzem Ali, High Commissioner of Bangladesh