Praj announces Q3 & 9M FY2014-15 results
Pune (Jan. 20, 2015): Praj Industries (Praj), the global process engineering and solutions provider for bioethanol, alcohol & brewery, water & wastewater and process equipment globally, announced its audited financial results for Q3 & 9M FY2015.
Performance Review for Q3FY2015- Consolidated:
· Income from operations stood at Rs. 219.34 crore (Q3FY2014: Rs.269.10 crore, Q2FY2015: Rs.265.04 crore)
· PBT is at Rs. 14.98 crore for the period (Q3FY2014: Rs. 33.61 crore, Q2FY2015: Rs. 18.41 crore)
· PAT is at Rs.12.30 crore (Q3FY2014: Rs. 24.27 crore, Q2FY2015: Rs. 24.87 crore)
Performance Review for 9M FY2015 - Consolidated:
· Income from operations stood at Rs. 705.65 crore (9MFY2014: Rs.636.41 crore)
· PBT is at Rs. 40.13 crore for the period (9MFY2014: Rs. 46.35 crore)
· PAT is at Rs. 39.65 crore (9MFY2014: Rs. 33.85 crore)
“The outlook remains strong in our core and emerging businesses, backed by a healthy order backlog and recent order wins. Our endeavor is to leverage core business and further scale-up emerging businesses, establishing ourselves as a key player in multiple sectors.” said Mr. Gajanan Nabar, CEO & MD, Praj Industries.
· The consolidated order backlog as on December 31, 2014 stood at Rs. 1050 crore.
· Contracted an order worth Rs. 235 crore for oil & gas process skids for Petrobras, a multinational Fortune 500 Oil & Gas corporation based out of Brazil. The Company will manufacture these process skids at its SEZ, Kandla units in Gujarat, India.
· Contracted an order for a 60,000 LPD distillery for production of fuel ethanol and premium grade extra neutral alcohol (beverage alcohol) from Kakira Sugar, a leading sugar and power producer in Uganda. The plant will process cane molasses from the Kakira Sugar Mill.
· During the quarter, Praj commissioned a brewery project in Namibia for a global brewery major SAB Miller.
· Praj HiPurity Systems, a Praj Group Company, introduced „BioWiz‟ Smart Bioreactor for the Biopharma Industry, which will meet requirements of various bio processes in laboratory, pilot and commercial units. BioWiz Bioreactor benchmarks international standards and delivers operational features and advantages required in today's global pharmaceutical industry.
· The water & wastewater group dispatched first containerized ECOPHOTOx ST Unit to Rovas Limited, Nairobi. It is a 125 m3/day sewage treatment plant (STP) based on our in-house technology. This is an aesthetically designed, compact and containerized plant with low footprints.
Praj Industries Limited:
Praj, a global process solutions company driven by innovation and integration capabilities, offers solutions to add significant value to bio-ethanol facilities, brewery plants, water & wastewater treatment systems, critical process equipment & systems, high purity solutions and bio-products. Over the past three decades, Praj has focused on environment, energy and agri-process led applications. Praj has been a trusted partner for process engineering, plant & critical equipment and systems with over 600 references across five continents. Solutions offered by Praj are backed by its state of the art R&D Center called Matrix. Led by an accomplished and caring leadership, Praj is a socially responsible corporate citizen. Praj is listed on the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India.