– Voltas, India’s No. 1 AC Brand and Beko, Leading Appliances Brand in Europe partner to launch Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Dishwashers and Microwaves/Ovens
· StoreFresh+ Technology, ensures 30 day freshness of fruits & vegetables.
· Neofrost Dual Cooling Technology, maintains same temperature right from top to bottom of the crisper, ensuring no mixing of odors between compartments.
· Active Fresh Blue Light Technology, simulates natural lighting conditions, keeps food fresh.
· Pro Smart Inverter Compressor, all Voltas Beko Refrigerators work on Inverter Technology.
· Stain Expert function helps remove 26 types of stains.
· Gentle Wave Technology, helps fights dirt without damaging your clothes.
· Auto Dosing feature determines exact liquid detergent amount & fabric softener.
· Air Therapy, helps avoid humidity and prevents creasing.
· Aqua Intense Technology, provides intense water pressure to clean heavily soiled pots and pans.
· Aqua Flex Technology, efficient and gentle washing for all kinds of dishes.
· Auto Cooking, helps to cook food with the touch of a button.
· Active Defrosting, retains freshness and nutrition while defrosting your meals.
New Delhi, September 14th, 2018: Voltas Limited – A Tata Enterprise, India’s No. 1 AC Brand and Arçelik, a leading player in home appliances industry (part of the Koç Group – Turkey’s largest industrial and services conglomerate), made a thumping entry into the Indian consumer durables market today with the launch of their brand – Voltas Beko. The new company, Voltbek Home Appliances Private Limited (Voltbek), an equal partnership joint venture, has introduced a wide range of home appliances which include Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Microwaves, and Dishwashers.
Voltbek plans to launch over 100 SKUs over the next 3 months including 44 SKUs of Refrigerators, 40 SKUs of Washing Machines, 12 SKUs of Microwaves/Ovens and 7 SKUs of Dishwashers. Voltas Beko has positioned itself as ‘Partners of Everyday Happiness’ with the consumer benefit of ‘Nutrition, Preservation for Refrigerators and Cleaning Efficiency for Washing Machines’. The brand aims to provide its consumers with state of the art innovative products leveraging Voltas’ brand & distribution strength coupled with Arçelik’s global expertise in product development.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Pradeep Bakshi, Managing Director & CEO, Voltas Limited, said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of the Voltas Beko Home Appliances range for all our valued customers. As a market leader in the AC category, Voltas has always placed customer centricity at the core of all its offerings. Voltas Beko has been built on the same principle aiming to provide best in class products as ‘Partners of Everyday Happiness’. In sync with the government’s ‘Make in India’ initiative, by FY’20 we will be manufacturing these products in the facility at Sanand, Gujarat. We are very happy to partner with Arçelik, whose core competencies complement ours and together we aim to make Voltas Beko the market leader in the white goods space too.”
Mr. Hakan Bulgurlu, CEO, Arçelik, said: “We are extremely excited about this new venture between Beko and Voltas. We strongly believe that Voltas’ trusted brand equity coupled with Beko’s innovative approach to product development is a recipe for success. With a vast population and significant economic growth prospects, India offers huge potential to support our continued plans for global expansion and we are thrilled to be entering the market with such a reputable partner.”
Mr. Noel Tata, Chairman, Voltas Limited said, “This new venture allows us to offer a wide variety of globally renowned products in the Indian market. Arcelik is a market leader in Europe and is on the cutting edge of innovation in the consumer durable segment. Voltas has established its credentials as a market leader in the AC segment with wide distribution reach and has strong brand recall. Together, we hope the Voltas Beko products will become an integral part of every Indian household.”
As per industry reports, the Consumer Durables market in India is slated to grow at 10–12 percent per annum. The white goods market is currently valued at Rs 43,000-crore (excl. ACs). During the last 10 years, the Indian Major Domestic Appliances market grew by nearly 9 percent (CAGR), surpassing the overall 3 percent growth of global white goods market.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
BMW Motorrad Mountain Safari
Thailand seeks to enhance economic cooperation with Maharashtra
Endorsing Make-in-India, Dr. Subhash Bhamre MoS for Defence Flags off range of Indigenously designed and built Defence Systems at L&T’s Talegaon Complex
Number of Indian Visitors to United States Continues on Positive Trajectory
Mercedes-Benz India launches the sportiest and most dynamic C-Class of all time
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)