Announces the Next Phase of Growth
Pune: Pune based Sujanil Chemo Industries, leading manufacturer of Agro Chemicals and Pesticides along with the Household Insecticides and Various Pest Control and Public Health Products is completing 50 glorious years. Established in 1966 by late Anilkumar Desai, the company has been able to set a benchmark for quality products with competitive price and sustainable technology. The company is known for its popular products like:
· Licel – Herbal Oil Based Lice Killer
· Nok-99 Multipurpose Insect Killer Aerosol Spray
· Airoma Air Freshner – Specially formulated using Premium Aromatherapy Oils
· Nok-99 Magic Gel – Cockroach Killer Gel
· Nok Lines – Extra Strong Chalk to eliminate all types of Crawling Insects
· Wood Shield Termite Killer
· Nok-99 – Ready to use multipurpose liquid insect killer
· Lice-Nil Anti Lice Treatment
· Nok Bait – Extra Strong Granular Insect Bait
· Licel – Super Premium Natural Lice Killer
· Lice-Nil – Lice & Eggs Eliminator Oil
Newly launched products in Sujanil’s range:
· Hunt-100 – Double Powered Mosquito Killer Aerosol
· Nok-99 Terminator – Liquid Vaporiser with XXX Powered NEECA Technology
· Vanashree Aloe Vera Gel – Multipurpose Skin Gel loaded with Highest Purity Aloe Vera
· Vanashree Premium Herbal Shampoo – Tea Tree Oil & Olive Oil Infused Shampoo
Ashish Desai, Chairman and CEO of Sujanil Chemo Industries said that the customer trust comes from excellent quality and consistent performance and this is the reason we have completed 50 years and are now growing even stronger. The company currently has four production units at Kondhwa, Gahunje, Pirangut and Urawade with State of the Art Technologies. The in-house Research and Development Department at Wanawadi has been the pillar of our success with innovative products to suit customer requirements. Having taken USFDA approval for Lice-Nil Lice & Eggs Eliminator Oil, we have upgraded our factories as per USFDA & WHO (World Health Organisation) GMP standards accordingly.
The next phase of growth is equally exciting. We are expanding our product range with new world class products including Vanashree Herbal Baby Massage Oil, Vanashree Insect Repellant Lotion and Wow Floor Cleaner.
We will be setting up a new facility at Kurkumbh in the next phase of growth. With this, our main aim would be to grab 10% market share in the 5000Cr Home Insecticide Market in the next five years.
He added that the company has PAN India Distribution Network through more than 3500 dealers. The company exports Agricultural Pesticides to more than 65 countries, Home Insecticides are also exported to countries in the Middle East and Russia. Our products are exported to USA as well and we will expand the geographies in the near future.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
APARAJITHA’S 60 MINUTES COMPLIANCE WEBINAR EXPLAINS BONUS AND GRATUITY UNDER THE CURRENT ECONOMY
Microsoft appoints Navtez Bal as Executive Director, Public Sector, Microsoft India
EBRD unveils proposal to be majority green bank by 2025
Cabinet Approves Affordable Rental Housing Development for Urban Migrants in Poverty
New residential launches in Pune grew by 52% (YoY) in H1 2019; sales grew by 6% (YoY): Knight Frank Report
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)