Biggest Intl. Yoga Day celebration in NJ!
A FREE fun filled event to celebrate, learn and experience the Yoga for whole family.
Important Instructions for Yoga Day
▪ Arrive by 9am for check-in at the school gym .
▪ Program begins at 9:30am sharp.
▪ We will have multiple parallel sessions of Yoga for all age groups!
▪ Come with a light stomach for performing yoga
▪ Bring a yoga mat with you
▪ Please come dressed in the attire you wish to wear for the class. There will be no storage space or changing areas available.
▪ After your class, please visit booths of our supporting organizations.
Come and join biggest International Yoga Day celebration in New Jersey on June 25 to learn and experience for whole Family:
▪ Simple Yoga
▪ Breathing and Meditation Techniques
Yoga for Kids !
▪ Chair and Office Yoga
▪ Kirtan & Mantra Chanting
▪ Yoga Experts
▪ Food and fun
Sunday, June 25
9:30am – 12:00pm
1 Samuel Lupo Pl, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
For more info visit http://www.yoga21.org/nj
Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (HSS) – NJ Chapter & Consulate General of India
Partner and Supporting Organizations
Art of Living (AOL)
Ekal Vidyalaya USA
North American Telugu Association
Indian Business Community
Telangana American Telugu Association
Telugu association of North America
Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America (VHPA)
Various Local Yoga Studios
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
CREDAI writes an Open Letter to the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India For Survival of the Real Estate Sector
EON launches initiative to unlock the influence of Nutrition on Immunity
Religion, let us talk of it less and practice more… Eid Mubarak
4 Technologies Transforming India This Decade
How IPL Is Boosting the Indian Economy Since 2008
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)