• Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will give LIVE message on Rev. Dada’s birthday August 2 (via video conference).
• 99-hour continuous group chanting of ‘Maha Mritunjaya Yagna Mahotsav’
• Actor Kabir Bedi to host talk show with Rev. Dada.
• Dada to lead Global Forgiveness session – The Moment of Calm – August 2 at 2 PM
Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani’s birthday celebrations start in Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Pune from 29th July to 2nd August – the day of his birthday. The celebrations are themed on ‘Nothing But Love’. “Love gives and gives and gives and seeks no return”, says Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani. Devotees across the globe will converge to Pune, from all over the world.
Rev. Dada was born on August 2, 1918 and will be completing 99 years. His birthday – August 2nd – is observed as the global forgiveness day, with 2PM designated as The Moment of Calm, a global forgiveness moment to forgive others collectively.
Line-Up of Events:
• July 29, 2017 – 6.30 AM – ‘Maha Mritunjaya Yagna Mahotsav’ – a 99-hour long group chanting – commences on 29th July and will go on non-stop till August 2. Many accomplished singers from different organizations from Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and other regions will lead the sessions.
• July 29, 2017 – 6.30 PM – Kirtan Ras – A blissful kirtan session. Performance by accomplished singers.
• July 30, 2017 – 6.00 PM – ‘Make The Right Choice’ a motivational talk by Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani followed by Question & Answers session. The event will be hosted by famed film actor Mr. Kabir Bedi.
• July 31, 2017 – 6.30 PM – ‘THE QUEST’ a theatrical performance and soothing Meditative Mantras by Ashok Khosla.
• August 1, 2017 – 6.30 PM – ‘MY IDOL’ – Premiere of a special musical film on Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani.
• August 2, 2017 – Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani’s birthday – The highlight will be, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is expected to give LIVE message on Rev. Dada’s birthday August 2 and the forgiveness session – The Moment of Calm – when Dada leads a special meditation with the congregation on forgiveness – at 2PM local time. He will be joined by thousands worldwide who will observe a moment of forgiveness individually at their local time of 2PM.
All events are free and open to the public.
The programs will be telecast LIVE on the Internet – via webcast at website – http://www.sadhuvaswani.org
Quotes by Dada J. P. Vaswani:
• If you want to be happy learn to forgive.
• The best giving is forgiving.
• Hearts at peace will create world peace.
• Love gives and gives and gives and seeks no return.
Few recent comments for Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani’s ongoing birthday celebrations.
* One of the viewer, on Facebook LIVE session Mr. Laxman, “Did not get down from car even after reaching home, watching Dada at his best not wanting to miss even a glimpse! Long live our beloved!”
* “The Moment of Calm is the need of the hour!” says HH Anand Krishna, Founder of Anand Ashram.
* One of the attendee, Ajay Advani said, “It was yesterday a mismerizing experience at Sadhu Vaswani Mission, the most important was Dada’s responses be it be blessing Ameya Dabli OR launching his music video OR buying his first set of 10 CD’s it was just fantastic. All those who missed the live show, really missed something very precious . No words can really express the feelings, the blessings and the aura & atmosphere created by everyone. God Bless everyone with opportunity to be part of such celebrations.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
U.S. Embassy Event Fosters Collaboration for Cleaner Air and Better Health in India
MALAD MASTI ONE OF THE MUMBAI’S BIGGEST STREET FIESTA CELEBRATING ITS 4TH YEAR
The Lumiere Queen 19
GOA PORTUGUESA TURNS 31
MAKE IT MERRIER WITH KIEHL’S THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)