AN EVENING DEDICATED TO RECOGNIZING THE INSPIRING INDIVIDUALS ACROSS SECTORS
While Sonam Kapoor bagged ‘Path-breaking performances of the Year’ award, Ranveer Singh was awarded the title of ‘Superstar of the Year’
Mumbai, March 20, 2018: India’s premier lifestyle brand HELLO! hosted the ninth edition of one of the most prestigious events of the year, ‘HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards.‘ The event took place at the St. Regis, Mumbai was a glamorous night filled with panache, as the crème de la crème of the society graced the red carpet. The platform raised a toast to personalities who have made outstanding contributions to the fields of Cinema, Business, Sports, Fashion, Corporate India, as well as towards the Arts and Humanitarian endeavours.
The illustrious event witnessed Bollywood A-listers such as Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Katrina Kaif, Ayushmann Khurrana, Sharmila Tagore, Shabana Azmi and Javed Akhtar among others, who looked scintillating and their glamorous best. Other personalities who are stars in their respective fields including Amish Tripathi, Shashwat Goenka and Adil Ahmad, also dazzled on the red carpet.
Speaking on the 9th edition of HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2019, Ruchika Mehta, Editor, HELLO! Magazine India, said, “HELLO! as a brand has always been about showcasing stories of people who have risen to a regal stature while being an inspiration to a million. HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards is one such property which takes forward the same essence of the brand on a larger scale.”
The gorgeous and versatile performer Sophie Choudhry kept the audience entertained and engaged, as the host of the evening. The extremely talented Sarosh Nanavaty gave a soulful performance which left the audience mesmerized and in awe of her act.
HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards 2019 was presented by Yohan Poonawalla Group in association with CK CONSTRUCTION, Powered by YES BANK, Luxury Partner – Maserati, Beverage Partner – O’CEAN ONE-8 ENERGY DRINK, Jewellery Partner: Kishandas & Co., Celebration Partner – MOET & Chandon, Trophy Partner – Frazer & Haws, Décor Partner – Casa Fleur, Invitation Partner – Entertainment Design Company.
· Literary Excellence – Amish Tripathi
· Emerging Business Leader – Shashwat Goenka
· Superstar of the Year – Ranveer Singh Outstanding Talent (Male) – Vicky Kaushal
· Timeless Icons in Indian Cinema – Javed Akhtar & Shabana Azmi
· Path-breaking performances of the Year – Sonam Kapoor
· Creative Genius of the Year –Adil Ahmad
· Cinematic Debut of the Year – Janhvi Kapoor
· Contribution to Wellness – Dr. Harald Stossier
· Excellence in Fashion – Gaurav Gupta
· Popular Choice Award (Male) – Ayushmann Khurrana
· Popular Choice Award (Female) – Katrina Kaif
· Artist of the Year – Reena Kallat
· Contribution to Medicine – Dr. Firuza Parikh
· Most Stylish Man of the Year – Farhan Akhtar
· Versatile Artiste – Aditi Rao Hydari
· The Young Royal of the Year – Lakshyaraj Singh of Mewar
· Cultural Revival – Rajiv Sethi
· Lifetime achievement – Sharmila Tagore
· Business Leader of the Year – Dr. Swati Piramal
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Fatty Liver: Know why it is known as a ‘silent killer’
Celebrity Vedic Astrologer Mr. Sagar Chug recognized with Star Achiever’s Award, 2019
Deutsche Post DHL Group’s Disaster Response Team ends first deployment in Africa having processed nearly 800 tonnes of cargo
Manage Diabetes in heat
92.7 BIG FM BENGALURU SENSITIZES THE LOCALS ON THE IMPORTANCE OF VOTING THROUGH A RAP SONG BY RJ PRADEEPAA
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)