New Albany, OH: Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) today announced a new brand leadership team who will collectively help drive the A&F brand forward.
The new brand leadership team includes:
- Stacie Beaver, General Manager for A&F Womens. Stacie has worked at A&F for over 15 years in a variety of senior positions. Most recently, she led the Bottoms business for Men and Women across Hollister and A&F.
- Kurt Hoffman, General Manager for A&F Mens. Kurt joined A&F in March from Club Monaco, where as Senior Director of Men’s Merchandising, he led the turnaround of the men’s line including the integration of the DTC and international businesses. Previously, he helped re-launch the RRL brand for Ralph Lauren, worked to launch the Men’s Shop concept for J.Crew, and was part of the team who led the global expansion for Jack Spade.
- Aaron Levine, Head Designer for A&F Mens. Aaron joined the company in July from Club Monaco, where he was Vice President of Men’s Design. In this role, he helped expand the line globally and elevate the brand through a number of channels, including a partnership with luxury e-commerce site, Mr Porter. He has also held a number of senior design roles at Jack Spade, Rogues Gallery and Hickey Freeman.
- Monica Margerum, Head of Planning Operations for A&F and abercrombie kids. Monica joined A&F in August from Kohl’s, where she was Senior Vice President of Planning for Juniors and Kids. Previously, she spent 14 years at Express, where she most recently served as Director of Merchandise Planning.
- Amy Sveda, General Manager for abercrombie kids. Amy joined A&F in May from Carter’s, where she helped revitalize the company’s OshKosh brand. Prior to this, she worked at Louis Vuitton where she launched the brand’s e-commerce site, and at Victoria’s Secret, where she led various sub-brands within the broader business.
- Kristina Szasz, Head Designer for A&F Womens. Kristina will join the company in late September from PVH in Europe, where she served as Design Director for Denim at Karl Lagerfeld and Tommy Hilfiger. Throughout her career, she has held a number of Creative Director and critical design roles for companies such as Lee, Dockers, Iceberg, Nike, Ralph Lauren and Emilio Pucci.
Christos Angelides, Brand President for Abercrombie & Fitch and abercrombie kids, said, “We have put a talented team in place who are relentlessly focused on delivering quality merchandise and an excellent customer experience. While our turnaround continues to be a work in progress, these changes will significantly contribute to moving the A&F brand forward.”