Mumbai: Continuing with the mission to address misleading advertisements, Advertising Standard Council of India (ASCI) launches India’s first consumer complaint mobile App –ASCIonline, to provide consumer complaint services on a mobile app besides providing the facility online. The mobile app is currently available on android and iOS, the users can download the application from:
Playstore for Android users – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wishtree.asci.ocms
iTunes for iOS users – https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/ascionline/id973395491?mt=8.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Narendra Ambwani, ASCI Chairman added, “One of the goals of ASCI is to provide convenient access for lodging complaint and hence this launch of mobile app. Today mobiles devices are more widely used compared to desktops. With growing use of smart phones consumers want apps to put power of doing transactions in their pocket. ASCI online Mobile App is consumer friendly and can be freely downloaded. It will be very useful as one can track the status of the complaints which he or she registered on our portal with the help of the App.”
Key features of the App for Consumers:
1. Lodge complaint: Lodge complaints by simply providing advertisement details and objection. Users can also attach the files like image or video or YouTube link of that advertisement.
2. History: Check the history of all previously registered complaints with the latest status and all other details.
3. Complaint Tracking: Simply track the status of the complaints by providing the tracking code of the complaint.
4. Manage profile: Manage profile and contact details.
5. Push Notifications: Receive the automatic push notifications when status of your complaint gets changed.
6. No need to Login/Logout: It’s always on and connected.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2014 - 2021 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)