Pune: One of Pune’s oldest and trusted developers AV Bhat and Co has launched unique initiatives to offer hassle free and seamless buying . These include Loan and Insurance Cell , Realty Cell , Vicinity Cell , Home Décor Cell and Pariwar Club . A unique and interactive “Home Talk” series has also been launched to discuss issues relevant to people who have taken or are making a decision to buy a house .
Speaking on the occasion Kedar Bhat , Director AV Bhat and Co said that the whole idea is to make the buying process a pleasant experience . Buying a home is a dream and a lifetime experience for all of us which gives us a sense of happiness and achievement. However we have seen that proper guidance on relevant subjects like housing loans , insurance , legal issues , paper work etc is still missing most of times and the customers are left to fend for themselves . Also the builder-buyer interaction is of utmost importance during the work in progress and even after the scheme is handed over as it develops long term trust between both of them .
Taking this cue we have started five cells which will literally serve as an end to end solution to any customer who walks in to buy a house with us . Taking a step further I myself interact with the customers at different stages of development so that they interact more thereby creating harmony and trust. We call it ‘Project Meets’ where we meet our customers every 4 months & show them the progress of the project related to Construction, Legal Compliance, Quality used, etc. This meet also helps people know about their neighbors before they actually take possession. This in a true sense helps us strengthen our Parivar!
Our several interactions with our Parivar members over the past few years, made us realise the real concerns of a customer while buying a property. This very thought led us to think about the 5 Cells:
1. Realty Cell: We come across several buyers who intend to sell their existing unit & invest with us but due to lack of proper network, selling the existing unit becomes a hassle for them. Our Realty Cell helps them expediate their selling process as we send the details of their unit to be sold to our network of Channel Partners.
2. Loan & Insurance Cell: A major challenge for a customer while buying a property is which Home Loan / Insurance company should he go for. Our Loan & Insurance Cell gives a comparative chart of the leading banks for the customer to make his decision.
3. The Home décor cell would get you good designers to style your home to your taste.
4. Vicinity Cell: When a customer is handed over the keys, a few days are hard to spend until they acclimatize with the people around and neighbours .To put them in ease right from day one we have launched the vicinity cell to familiarize with new home and surroundings. We would be handing them a directory which includes details of neighbours and vendors with whom they need to interact daily
5. Parivar Club: In an effort to bring all AV Bhat customers under one umbrella to become a big family we recently launched AV Bhat Pariwar Club which has become a huge success . We conduct several activities for our Parivar members, which include Entertainment, Infotainment & Value additions.
He added that in order to customers , educate and enable patrons to take the first step towards buying their dream home we have initiated a unique “Home Talk” series to answer all property related queries. On 31 May a second program in the series has been organized on 31 May 2015 at “Essenseia-2” the AV Bhat and Co site at Kondwa with an expert panel which includes CA Vinit Deo , Advocate Nitin Kamble and Yamaji Malkar in presence of lead actor Subodh Bhave .
Aruna Bhat Director AV Bhat and Co said that AV Bhat and Co was established in 1968 and was literally the pioneer for budget homes which was a shift from Wada culture . AV Bhat has since then was associated with “trust” which is our single most important asset . With more than 50 projects till date , we now want to scale up our operations . While doing so we want to keep the “trust” intact and grow with it . This is the reason we collated a list of all our customers from last 48 years and formed the AV Bhat Pariwar Club . We would continue to bring elite and affordable homes to common people.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Coro delighted to be back as FC Goa start pre-season
Whirling Mandala – a workshop by Zia Nath
Canadian International School celebrates Onam with students & teachers from 40 different nationalities
Amway India’s ‘Power of 5’ program creates remarkable positive impact on the state of malnourished children
Mahindra partners with Salesforce to drive first of its kind digital transformation in customer experience
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)