- Best efforts will be made to settle claims within 72 hours
- Claims will be accepted with minimum documentation
PUNE: Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has made special provisions for their customers in the cyclone affected areas of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The Company will take up the Death and Disability claims for its customers from these states on priority, and have set up an expeditious process to settle these policy claims. The Company will make its best efforts to settle maximum claims within 72 hours of claim registration.
To simplify the process, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has listed bare minimum documents that nominees, legal heirs or policyholders require to submit to process their claims:
- Wherever a death certificate issued by Registrar of Births & Deaths is not available, the Company will accept the certified list having the name of the life assured issued by either Government Hospitals or Police or Government authorities of Maharashtra / Gujarat or Armed forces involved in rescue operations.
- KYC of the nominee/legal heir (ID proof & Address Proof) along with bank details for enabling NEFT.
- Photograph of the deceased/missing life assured.
Customers can call the Company’s toll free number 18002097272 or the below numbers, in case of any queries and emergencies regarding their Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance policy:
|Name||E-mail Ids||Contact details|
|Navneet Bisit (Gujarat)||[email protected]||9935099728|
|Anant Kulkarni (Maharashtra)||[email protected]||9559003111|