Delhi: India’s leading motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto has unveiled its highly anticipated all new commuter motorcycle, the “V”.
With the metal sourced from the erstwhile INS Vikrant, the V is unlike any other commuter motorcycle. Oozingcharacter, the bike stands proudstrong and tall with an ability to take on all challenges in its stride. This Invincible character of the bike is supported by:
· A large Invincible fuel tank which contains the Invincible metal of the Invincible INS Vikrant and gives it strength and solidity.
· The Invincible frame’s proud chest up stance. Thedouble cradle design offers outstanding rigidity and strength and theergonomics enables the rider to ride erect with a proud stance.
· An Invincible large33 diafront fork and rear shock absorbers -the largest in its class.
· Invincible road holding capabilities due to the solid grip is offered by its wide front and rear tyres. The aluminium die-cast Wheel with a distinctive premium 5 double spoke design adds to the Invincible character.
· The Invincible bright 55/60W trapezoidal headlamp, 60% brighter than other bikes, which cuts through the darkest nights.
· The Invincible power of the 150cc DTS-i engine with its Invincible thunderous exhaust note. The V engine delivers maximum torque of 13 Nm at 5500 RPM, and a peak power of 12 PS power at 7500 rpm. The result is a motorcycle that has ample reserves of torque at any RPM for riding through thick and thin.
The V comes with a stylised removable rear seat cowl, which can be instantly detached to seat the pillion.The new speedometer cluster with a dual colour LED fuel level indicator and an elegant LED tail lamp enhances the solid no-nonsense character of the bike.
The V is Invincible in every respect, much like the aircraft carrier that inspired its design and whose metal it incorporates.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Eric Vas, President (Motorcycle Business) said, “The Bajaj V shall usher a new era in commuter motorcycling. We believe the Indian customer buying a commuter motorcycle deserves something that is substantial, solid and which moves with a sense of purpose. The V was designed and built to be invincible, and will change the experience of commuter biking much like the Pulsars changed sports biking.”
He further added, “The V contains metal from India’s first and most celebrated aircraft carrier, the erstwhile INS Vikrant. We are proud that lakhs of Indian citizens can now touch the metal of the legendary INS Vikrant.”
The V will be available in two colours Ebony Black and Pearl White. Sales commence from March this year, thereby providing an opportunity for commuters to ride the Invincible.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Global Grad Show announces an open call to universities and students across the world, to help address COVID-19 collateral issues
Teamwork Arts announces an exciting digital literature series
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited merges with Hindustan Unilever Limited
Swiggy launches the ‘Hope, Not Hunger’ initiative to feed the needy
“Minecraft Dungeons” Releasing May 26
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)