Pune, Maharashtra, 19th December: With Christmas just around the corner, the city’s most loved 5 star hotel, JW Marriott Pune has geared up with a range of festive treats that simply cannot be missed. While the hotel resonates in the colours and spirit of Christmas, with their 22 feet tall Christmas tree and Gingerbread Village in their lobby, the restaurants are not too far behind by presenting culinary delicacies at brunch and dinner from 18th December onwards.
The Christmas Tree this year, is very special as it has been hand decorated by the children of NGO Sparsh Balgram (the Ngo works towards the development of HIV positive children). The Gingerbread Village has been crafted exclusively by Chef Vikas Bagul, Executive Pastry Chef and his team. The houses of the village are open for sale and the proceeds will be donated to the same Ngo. Additionally, Santa Claus and Christmas carols will make the occasion merrier.
Commenting on this occasion, Chef Vikas Bagul said, “This being the biggest festival of the year, like every year this time also we have planned multiple surprises for our patrons. There will be enough festivity and we look forward to your support in spreading cheer through sale of Gingerbread houses”.
Each outlet is has something in store for you:
– Pune Baking Co.: Christmas treats and goodies such as Plum Cake, Cookies and Gifting Hampers are available at Pune Baking Co.
– Alto Vino is hosting a Christmas special dinner every day from 18th December onwards.
– Spice Kitchen and Shakahari: On the eve of Christmas, Spice Kitchen and Shakahari too will host special dinners. Whereas, a brunch on 25th December at all the three outlets will awe patrons on the day of Christmas.
– Lobby Lounge: will offer special beverages such Mulled Wine, Apple Cider and Egg Nog
– Miami: will host the Belgian DJ Yves Van Geertsom and DJ MOS for a fun filled party on 24th December
Join in, the celebrations are aplenty and there is something for everyone. Make these special days, as your very merry #ChristmasAtJW.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2014 - 2022 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)