Pune based NCORD eHealthCard held an interesting event at Jawaharlal Nehru Cultural Hall, Pune, on 12th July 2016, to share information about the company and the system – eHealthCard. The NCORD eHealthCard digitally stores and secures all your medical records and makes them available wherever, and whenever. This results in better care, and timely emergency interventions.
The event was anchored by renowned anchor, Mr. Sudhir Gadgil. The dignitaries on the dais were Dr. Deepak Shikarpur (Chief Mentor and National Author) and Dr. Milind Pande (Brand Ambassador, Digital India). Both eminent speakers spoke about the healthcare , technological scenario and how NCORD’s eHealthCard is a blend of the two and working on the same lines.
Mr. Prakash Loharkar (Chairman,NCORD) felicitated the Chief Guests. Mr. Nilesh Kandalgaonkar (Designated Partner) introduced the website and highlighted on the benefits and uses of eHealthCard.
“The eHealthCard carries substantial data securely in a compact and computer readable form. It is HIPAA and HL7 compliant and ensures security and confidentiality of data and respects the pillars of ethical practice. It systematically connects all healthcare service providers and recipients, online anytime, anywhere on the ‘’Livewire’’. The subscriber of this card and respective service providers can connect 24X7 to access and provide relevant service and information through one point of contact online for very efficient, economical and speedy service”, said Mr. Nilesh Kandalgaonkar.
Some of the benefits explained were – eHealthCard reduces the time required to maintain and keep track of medical records,provide 360 degree connectivity with all healthcare sectors, availability of medical data instantly during emergencies, easy to upload , store all medical data, insurance data can also be uploaded, 24 X 7 integrated accessibility across the globe, tremendous reduction of time for physician’s diagnosis and analysis, avoids unnecessary, voluminous paperwork and other administrative overhead, facility of e Prescription, book and manage online appointments, reduce paperwork involved in prescriptions and administrative activities, back-up support for all reports, prolonged medical cases can be tracked and checked, improves patients and provides interaction with effective communication, mHealth mobile app for instant access.
The benefits of NCORD’s e-Health Card for users, doctors and health care professionals are as follows:
· e-Health Card reduces the time required to maintain & keep track of medical records
· Provide 3600 connectivity with all healthcare sectors
· Availability of medical data instantly during emergencies
· Easy to upload & store all medical data
· Insurance data can also be uploaded
· 24 X 7 integrated accessibility across the globe
· Tremendous reduction of time for physician’s diagnosis and analysis
· Avoids unnecessary, voluminous paperwork and other administrative overhead
· Facility of e Prescription
· Book & manage online appointments
· Reduce paperwork involved in prescriptions & administrative activities
· Back-up support for all reports
· Prolonged medical cases can be tracked and checked
· Improves patients and providers interaction with effective communication
· mHealth mobile app for instant access
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Parryware debuts ‘Alpha’ a new range of faucets with Effective Flow+ Technology
Mahindra inaugurates India’s first all women-run automobile workshop in Jaipur
INIFD Deccan Gets Celebrity Designer & Architect Mangesh Jadhav As Mentor
AnitaB.org appoints Maggie Inbamuthiah as interim Managing Director of India
Maharashtra Cyber Police ropes in Logically to fight “fake news” ahead of Maharashtra Elections
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)