With spring just around the corner, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central is pleased to introduce a new “Spring Escape Package” for travelers to enjoy dining, shopping and luxurious spa journeys throughout their stay in Macao from just HKD1,288*.
Designed with leisure travelers in mind, the Spring Escape Package offers a relaxing break away at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel from March 1 through June 30, 2016. Couples can enjoy romantic escapes; parents can bring their children to Eat and Stay for Free or friends can travel to Macao for a fun getaway together. Guests will receive accommodation for two in a Deluxe King or Twin Room and are welcome to choose from a complimentary breakfast or lunch. Throughout their stay, guests can dine at Bene, Xin, Feast or the Palms lobby lounge. And for those who wish to unwind, Shine Spa for Sheraton offers a warm and welcome respite. Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel also provides complimentary, seamless Wi-Fi for guests who need to stay connected while on the road.
The Spring Escape Package 1-night, 2-day experience (from HKD1,288*):
– Accommodation for two in a Deluxe King or Twin Room for one night**
– Breakfast or lunch for two at one of the hotel’s signature restaurant**
– One-way Cotai Water Jet Cotai Class tickets for two (departing from Macao), OR Shine Spa for Sheraton and Restaurant Vouchers worth MOP 200+
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Spring Escape Package 2-night, 3-day experience (from HKD2,580*):
– Accommodation for two in a Deluxe King or Twin Room for two nights**
– Breakfast or lunch for two at one of the hotel’s signature restaurants for two days**
– Set lunch for two at Bene Italian Restaurant
*All rates shown exclude the 10% charge and 5% government tax.
**Children are also welcome to Eat and Stay for free
+Restaurant vouchers can be redeemed at Feast, Bene, Xin, and Palms. The spa vouchers may be used to redeem spa products or treatments at Shine Spa for Sheraton.
Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
Deluxe King Room at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel
Bene, an Italian trattoria at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel
A Couples Suite at Shine Spa for Sheraton
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)