Smirnoff, world’s No.1 Vodka gives five more reasons to all the Star Trek fans to get excited over the release of Star Trek Beyond on July 22, with a range of exquisite cocktails crafted to appeal to the Trekkie in you.
These unique and out of this world range of Star Trek Beyond – Smirnoff cocktails have been created by Hemant Mundkur – Brand Ambassador at Diageo India and will be available across top pubs and restaurants across the country. The choice of cocktails include –
• The Spocktail – Begin your voyage into the night and beyond with this electric mix of Smirnoff Vodka, Fresh Red Grapes and Apple Juice with a splash of Lime and Soda.
• Vulcan Salute – No more protocols! Smirnoff Vodka, Crushed Ice and Orange and Lime Wedges come together in this tangy mix – an excuse to give up reason and logic to have some fun.
• Beam Me Up – Transport yourself into a night of fun with this heady mix of Smirnoff Expresso, Butterscotch and Coffee- something that even Scotty would approve!
• Warp Driver – Break the barriers with our version of the classic Screw Driver! Try the tropical fusion of Smirnoff Vodka and Pineapple Juice with Coconut Syrup and some blue Curacao.
• LIIT (& PROSPER) – Vulcan salute merges with the classic cocktail in this snazzy combo of Smirnoff Orange, Captain Morgan and Gin combined Peach, Cranberry and Lemonade.
In Pune the cocktails are available at Apache High Street, Funky Kona, and One lounge among others.
These limited edition concoctions are available at your favorite restaurants through the month of July across Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune and Kolkata and are priced between Rs. 300 to Rs. 500.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Government delivers the new £10m fund to plant over 130,000 urban trees
FTC Approves Final Consent Order against UrthBox, Inc. and its Principal Related to Compensated Online Reviews and “Free” Trial Offer
International Competition Network Adopts Framework for Competition Agency Procedures
Eye care for kids while swimming
Mandana Karimi has riled up a storm on the web and its no new story
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)