HH Sadhu Vaswani lives and will continue to live, age after age. The sun and stars may become cold, the earth may vanish into nothingness. Death has not touched HH Sadhu Vaswani. He continues to be our Guru. But HH Sadhu Vaswani will continue to live for evermore!
— Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani
Sadhu Vaswani Mission is observing the 54th Mahayagna of Gurudev Sadhu Vaswani. On the 16th of January, 1966, at 8.22 a.m., he entered the Unseen.
Each year, the Mission revers the Great Master through, havan, bhajans, kirtans and seva. Talks of Gurudev Sadhu Vaswani and Rev. Dada J. P. Vaswani are played. Rev. Dada’s talks in remembrance and longing for his Guru bring to life Gurudev Sadhu Vaswani.
Educational institutions of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission observe the Mahayagna by performing skits and carrying out seva activities. Healthcare institutions of the Sadhu Vaswani Mission offer free and concessional treatment across the medical centres.
This year, the schedule of the programme is as below:
HH Sadhu Vaswani’s 54th Mahayagna Programme January 15th -17th 2020
Wednesday, Jan. 15 (Makar Sankranti)
· Mystical Moments, Sadhu Vaswani’s talk, Youth Meet — 6:30 PM to 8 PM
Thursday, Jan. 16 (At Dada Kutiya)
· Prabhat Pheri — 5:30 AM
· Havan, Satsang, Sadhu Vaswani’s talk — 8 AM to 9 AM
· Satsang (Mahayagna Songs), Sadhu Vaswani’s talk and Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani’s talk — 6:30 PM to 8 PM
· Vigil — 10:30 PM to 12 midnight
Friday, Jan. 17
· Service of Daridra-Narayana — 10:30 AM
· Yagna, Havan, Commencement of Akhand Path of Nuri Granth and path of Guru Granth, Kirtan, Service of Sufedposh, the disabled and the aged — 11:30 AM to 1 PM
· Dada Langar (Fellowship Meals) — 1 PM to 2 PM
· Havan, Satsang and Prayer by Rev. Dada J.P. Vaswani at sacred Samadhi (Audio) (At sacred Samadhi) — 5:15 PM to 6 PM
· Deepak Yatra to Sadhu Vaswani Chowk — 6 PM to 6:30 PM
· Satsang, Sadhu Vaswani’s talk, Scenes from the life of HH Sadhu Vaswani — 6:45 PM to 8:15 PM
· Aarti (At sacred Samadhi) — 8:15 PM
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright © 2014 - 2021 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)