New Delhi: Honor, Huawei’s smartphone e-brand for digital natives is celebrating two days of ‘Honor Independence Day’ from 7th August to 8th August, 2015 during which the company will offer numerous discounts to all State Bank Debit cards owners.
Under the offer, the company will give its customers a 10% additional discount through transactions of Rs. 7,500/- or more made using State Bank Debit Cards through the Flipkart Mobile App. The sizzling ‘Independence Day’ offer includes the following for all State Bank Debit Card Holders (excluding SBI Virtual Debit Card).
· Honor Power Bank free on purchase of Honor 6 Plus; additional 10,000 exchange offer and 10% discount on using State Bank debit card
· 16 GB memory card free on purchase of Honor Bee; additional 2,000 exchange offer and 10% discount on using State Bank debit card
· Rs. 500 off on purchase of Honor 4X; additional 4,000 exchange offer and 10% discount on using State Bank debit card
· Flat 10% discount on purchase of Honor 4C; additional 10% discount on using State Bank debit card
· Rs. 1,000 off on purchase of Honor Holly; additional 2,000 exchange offer and 10% discount on using State Bank debit card
· Rs. 2,000 off on purchase of Honor 6; additional 6,000 exchange offer and 10% discount on using State Bank debit card
Mr. Allen Wang, President of Consumer Business Group, Huawei Telecommunication India said, “Consumers are looking at savings more than ever before. With our wide range of product offerings, we aim to provide consumers with feature-rich smartphones. This Independence Day, we intend to provide consumers with unmatchable discount offers on Honor products. This will help us connect more closely with our existing customers and tap the potential ones. We hope that this ‘Super Saving’ offer will help Honor build a strong foothold in the Indian market”.
The target consumers of Honor are digital native generation, a group that spends more than one-third of their time on the internet for socializing, entertainment, shopping, studying or simply staying connected. They are young, vibrant and driven by passion. Honor brand has clocked sales of over 20 million Honor phones in 2014, accounting for a global revenue of about 2.4 billion USD with a 24 times increase.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
HELO AND INDIA FILM PROJECT COME TOGETHER TO PROMOTE BUDDING FILMMAKERS THROUGH IFP’s CAMPUS CONNECT SEASON 2
Significant stress expected on mall operators’ cash flows in the near term; marginal impact on office space players: ICRA
Godrej Protekt commits 1 million handwashes for free distribution and reduces hand sanitizer price by 66% under #ProtektIndiaMovement
Dr Niranjan Hiranandani – President – ASSOCHAM and NAREDCO Shared his Perspective on the announcement made by the Finance Minister on the Regulatory Relaxations
New Journey, New Knowledge: 5 Ways To Keep Kids Learning While Traveling
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)