‘India International Travel Mart’ , a travel and tourism exhibition has been organized at Deccan College Grounds Yerawada from 27-29 November 2015 from 11am- 7 pm . Organised by Sphere Travel media& Exhibitions the exhibition will have participation from over 5 countries and 20 Indian states , ‘India International Travel Mart’ will showcase a variety of destinations from different spheres such as pilgrimages, adventures, culture & heritage, beaches, hills, cruises, luxury travel and many more. The participants include Travel agents & Tour Operators, DMC, Hotels & Resorts, National Tourist Organizations, and Online Travel Portals etc.Some of the International participants of this year include Mauritius, Dubai, Nepal, Sharjah, and many more. Maharashtra Tourism is the host state while Mauritius is the partner country . The entry is free .
· Maharashtra Tourism is the Host state
· Mauritius will be the ‘Partner Country’
· Exclusive Special Offers from leading travel agents such as Cox & Kings, Makemytrip, etc only for visitors to IITM!
· From India Gujarat & Orissa arethe ‘Partner State’ while Karnataka, Rajasthanand Andhra Pradesh will be the ‘Feature States’ at the event.
· Other states being represented include Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kerala and many more. More than 150 hotels and resorts are participating from all over India, making it one of the most diverse ranges of hospitality products in the country on display.
· Showcasing Indian Island destinations of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands.
· Diverse Tourism segments are on display such as Pilgrimage Travel, Adventure& Wildlife, Cultural pursuits,shopping tours, etc.
· Biggest Travel Events in Pune.More than 20% increased in Exhibitor space
· Footfalls of over 20,000 discerning holiday seekers expected.
· Diverse destinations and products from Maharashtra itself.
· Entry is Free.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
A non-profit empowers marginalized communities in rural India to tackle COVID-19 with virtual training
HP addresses the printing needs of SMBs, ‘Work From Home’ professionals
Nissan unveils transformation plan to prioritize sustainable growth and profitability
Empowering Asia’s health care sector in the battle against COVID-19
Amid layoff and salary cuts, upGrad introduces Job-Linked Management Program with PGP from IMT Ghaziabad for graduates in India
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)