Bangalore: Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology and next-generation services, today announced an expanded relationship with Microsoft Corp., a global leader in platform and productivity solutions, in driving industry-led solutions, to simplify and automate migration to Microsoft products and to accelerate Microsoft Azure-based and other digital transformations for clients. Infosys has committed to scale its team of dedicated Azure consultants to 5,000.
Many organizations wanting to migrate to the cloud select Azure as an open, hyperscale, enterprise-grade cloud platform. Together, Microsoft and Infosys address a range of migration and implementation scenarios to bring the benefits of cloud to clients quickly and easily. Infosys world-class learning and education center continuously renews the skills of thousands of engineers, helping to drive innovation and automation in all engagements with Microsoft. For example, Infosys provides DevOps and testing automation support to Microsoft.
This enhanced alliance builds on Infosys’ longstanding relationship with Microsoft as a Global Managed Alliance Partner. Infosys brings the productivity benefits of Microsoft products to its global client base, and is also a provider of technology and business process services to Microsoft. Earlier this year, the two companies announced a similar collaboration in supporting healthcare organizations in their digital transformation. In the banking industry, Infosys’ core banking product, Finacle suite, has been available on Azure for the past year.
· Infosys will provide a broad range of offerings to accelerate the adoption of Azure, Analytics and SQL Server 2016. Clients will be able to leverage solutions such as the Healthcare Analytics Suite along with migrations of a wide range of technologies including Mainframe and Linux
· Infosys will expand the availability of its products on Azure, in addition to Finacle, to clients
· In order to assist Microsoft clients, Infosys, along with Microsoft, will build design tools, solution frameworks and accelerators to simplify and automate a significant part of the effort required by clients to migrate and manage their implementations on to Microsoft products
· Infosys will build a global capacity of more than 5,000 consultants skilled on Azure within the next few years, alongside a broad range of tools and solutions designed to accelerate the delivery of services that will drive legacy transformation, workload migration and analytics services
· The two companies will establish a global Azure Innovation Center – an ecosystem to proliferate the development of innovative solutions and offerings to help our enterprise clients utilize the power of the Microsoft cloud platform. The center will utilize the best of design thinking to enable Infosys architects to incubate, differentiate, adopt and showcase the impact of emerging technologies
· Microsoft and Infosys will work to enable clients on cloud transformation journeys to utilize capabilities across Azure, Microsoft Dynamics and Cortana Analytics suite
Judson Althoff, President – Microsoft North America
“Enterprises today are on a journey of digitization – reinventing business processes and adapting to new business models to build a competitive advantage. We are working closely with Infosys in North America and other markets around the globe to help our customers in their digital transformation journey. We are excited about the accelerated Infosys investment in building a global pool of resources together with a range of industry applications. Our efforts will allow both companies to meet the explosive demand of a new generation of solutions powered by Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics.”
Sandeep Dadlani, President and Global Head, Alliances, Infosys
“Microsoft products, especially Microsoft Azure, are proving to be among the most compelling enterprise-grade solutions for cloud. Our longstanding relationship with Microsoft and decades of co-development for our mutual clients gives us the knowledge and insight to help clients migrate and take advantage of the platforms Microsoft offers.”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Coro delighted to be back as FC Goa start pre-season
Whirling Mandala – a workshop by Zia Nath
Canadian International School celebrates Onam with students & teachers from 40 different nationalities
Amway India’s ‘Power of 5’ program creates remarkable positive impact on the state of malnourished children
Mahindra partners with Salesforce to drive first of its kind digital transformation in customer experience
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)