Bangalore: Report Cites That Infosys Brings ‘IoT Vision Into Reality’ Through its Partnership With Academia, Consortiums and Industry Partners
Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services, has been inducted into the ‘Winner’s Circle’ in the inaugural HfS IoT Services Blueprint report 2015 by leading analyst firm HfS Research. Companies that demonstrate excellence in execution and innovation are placed in the ‘Winner’s Circle’ by HfS.
– The engineering services unit of Infosys spearheads the company’s IoT activities. This has been commended by HfS in the report
– HfS notes investments made by Infosys across the entire IoT ecosystem creating repeatable IP, working in collaboration with the Industrial Internet Consortium and supporting Industry 4.0
– The report commends Infosys for understanding the criticality of security in IoT, and highlights the company’s strong capabilities across the IoT stack
– The company’s ability to stay focused on projects and turn vision into reality in such a dynamic and complex environment was listed as a key strength
– Infosys was called out for its employees being able to blend seamlessly into their clients’ culture, and for helping them make decisions, much like internal associates
Ravi Kumar, Executive Vice President and Chief Delivery Officer, Infosys:
“The integration of physical and digital worlds is one of the defining challenges of our time. We are working in partnership with academia, consortiums and industry partners to ensure that we solve the business challenges companies face today, and help them find and navigate the frontiers of tomorrow.”
Charles Sutherland, Chief Research Officer, HfS Research:
“HfS Research rigorously evaluated 18 leading service providers on their capabilities across IoT Consulting, Enablement, Connectivity, Integration and Management, and recognized Infosys as a member of our ‘Winner’s Circle’. We cited Infosys for their ability to bring IoT vision to reality, backed by a strong culture of engineering services, and a deep understanding of system complexities that must be addressed to develop IoT services for the future.”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Successful E-Mobility from ZF: Speed on the Track, Range in Everyday Traffic
Piaggio celebrates Italian National Day at the Embassy of Italy, New Delhi
9TH EDITION OF HELLO! HALL OF FAME AWARDS 2019
ET EDGE MAHARASHTRA ACHIEVERS’ AWARDS 2019 SUPPORTED BY FEMINA CELEBRATES LUMINARIES FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE
Discovery Channel to premiere Todd Sampson’s Body Hack 2.0 from 25th March
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)