- Brand ambassadors, Katrina Kaif, Wamiqa Gabbi, Pooja Sawant, Ritabhari Chakraborty, and Kinjal Rajpriya marked the occasion wearing the newly launched Ameya Collection
- Released a ‘Behind the Scenes’ video featuring kaarigars handcrafting the Ameya jewelry pieces
MUMBAI: Kalyan Jewellers today wrapped its successful festive season campaign, #TraditionOfTogetherness, which marked the brand’s celebration of the festive season this year. The month-long activity saw Kalyan Jewellers’ brand ambassadors, Katrina Kaif, Wamiqa Gabbi, Pooja Sawant, Ritabhari Chakraborty and Kinjal Rajpriya post a series of videos celebrating various national and regional festivities while adorned in the brand latest celebration-wear collection, ‘Ameya’. The #TraditionOfTogetherness videos garnered over 5 lakh views across platforms, bringing together people from various cultures from across the length and breadth of the country.
Marking a unique year of festivities, Kalyan Jewellers launched it’s Diwali collection, Ameya, in October. Taking the digital route, the jewelry brand launched #TraditionOfTogetherness with a TVC showcasing life within a gated community, with people from various parts of India coming together to celebrate the festival of lights in harmony.
Following the TVC, Kalyan Jewellers’ brand ambassadors posted shot-at-home videos celebrating the festivities, ranging from Karva Chauth, Kali Puja, Dhanteras, Bhau Beej/Padwa to Diwali, with their families. Capped by a glamorous picture from the National Brand Ambassador, Katrina Kaif on Diwali, #TraditionOfTogetherness offered a glimpse into the varied and colorful celebrations of the season by different communities across the country. Keeping with the festive spirit, the brand also released a digital video showcasing how the jewelry pieces in the Ameya Collection are handcrafted by skillful kaarigars across the country.
The new jewelry line is inspired by life’s celebrations and vibrancy. As the name suggests, Ameya is all about boundless possibilities, offering greater flexibility with its customization options. The jewelry collection offers a wide range of design options for customers from traditional motifs with antique designs to Kundan and Polki work, from heritage-inspired temple designs to Nakashi work with precious stones and uncut diamonds.
The collection is available across select showrooms in India or through the LIVE video shopping facility at Kalyan Jewellers by logging on to https://www.kalyanjewellers.net/livevideoshopping/
Check out the campaign videos and posts shared by Kalyan Jewellers and its brand ambassadors:
- Handcrafting jewelry pieces featured in Ameya Collection: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHxQJW1leWA/
- Kalyan Jewellers’ TVC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPMtlZ4NL-U
- Wamiqa Gabbi’s Karva Chauth video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZElDgDVavQ
- Kinjal Rajpriya’s Dhanteras celebration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgBq8IYgxOQ
- Ritabhari Chakraborty’s Kali Puja celebration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvOZmz2SoJI
- Pooja Sawant’s Bhai Beej celebration video: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHdEzIxpt0T/
- Katrina Kaif’s Diwali-look Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHUr-omBRlF/