Pune; January 18, 2019: The stage is set to recognize those who have made vast contributions in their respective fields and have been instrumental in putting Pune on the global map. These awardees will be honored at ‘Legacies: The Changemakers – Inspiring the Future 2019’, sponsored by Vascon on January 19 at the Windermere poolside, Pune. The event is created and curated by Withanelle Incorporated and organized by Secure Giving in aid of Concern India Foundation. The event is co-sponsored by Sula Wines, Oxyrich, Inspirations PR and Vivanta by Taj.
This event promises to be a one of its kind tribute to Pune and the many people that make it special. ‘Legacies: The Changemakers’ has been conceptualized to recognize men and women from across the cities of Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad and Nasik who have forged forward and further in their fields. The awardees hail from diverse fields of sports and arts, literature and fashion, medicine and hospitality. Honoring them will be the doyen of Vascon, Mr. R. Vasudevan, national award-winning actor Ajinkya Deo and other prominent presenters.
The following luminaries will be felicitated for putting Pune on the global map:
· Industrialist and Chairman of the Malhotra Weikfield Foundation, Bahri Malhotra,
· The father of Indian bodybuilding, Madhukar Talwalkar
· Sultan of Style and the force behind More Mischief, Late Deepak Shah
· Driving force behind Prashanti Cancer Care Mission, Laleh Busheri
· Dr. Sandip Soparrkar, he’s India’s premier Latin American ballroom dancer
· Restaurateur and Philanthropist, Praful Chandawarkar
· Glass and mirror artist, Rusi Rutnagar
· Adventure sports enthusiasts and paragliders, Avi Malik and Anita Deshpande
· Former Grasim Mr. India, model, actor and philanthropist, Raqesh Bapat.
· Sheetal Bapat, Bharat Desadla and Sandeep Mahajan who are co-founders of the initiative Shyamchi Aai
· Leading cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Manoj Durairaj
· Entrepreneur, Social Worker, Art Connoisseur, Parul Mehta
· Sunder Iyer, the youngest Secretary Of Maharashtra State Lawn Tennis Association
· Fashion photographers-turned-filmmakers, Bunty & Prashant
· Educationist and Founder of the Academy of Learning and Development, Arti Deo
· Dr. Manju Hundekar, Principal, the School Of Fashion Technology (SOFT).
A performance by renowned flutist Milind Date will set the mood for the evening.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
APARAJITHA’S 60 MINUTES COMPLIANCE WEBINAR EXPLAINS BONUS AND GRATUITY UNDER THE CURRENT ECONOMY
Microsoft appoints Navtez Bal as Executive Director, Public Sector, Microsoft India
EBRD unveils proposal to be majority green bank by 2025
Cabinet Approves Affordable Rental Housing Development for Urban Migrants in Poverty
New residential launches in Pune grew by 52% (YoY) in H1 2019; sales grew by 6% (YoY): Knight Frank Report
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)