Pune: Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. (MTWL), part of the USD 16.9 billion Mahindra Group, launched the all-new Mahindra Gusto 125 today in Pune further expanding its growing presence in the scooter segment.
Developed completely in-house at Mahindra Two Wheelers’ state-of-the-art R&D Centre in Pune, the technologically advanced Mahindra Gusto 125 comes with:
· Powerful 125 cc M-TEC engine with MCDi technology that senses the load on the engine and adjusts the ignition timing. Thus making it a joy to ride double seat on slopes and zip through Indian traffic with ease
· Four new unique head-turning styles – The Gusto 125cc is available in four distinctive style options of “Orange Rush”, “Bolt White”, “Monarch Black”, and “Regal Red” and is sure to grab attention on Indian roads.
Gusto 125 was initially launched in the Southern states of India and will now be available across dealerships in Pune before being rolled out across the rest of the country in the next few weeks. It will be supported with a comprehensive multi-media marketing campaign.
Talking about the development, Mr. Vinod Sahay, Chief
Tweet this –
@M2WScooters strengthens its product portfolio with the launch of #Gusto125. Pricing starts at Rs. 50,600/- (ex-showroom Pune).
Operating Officer, Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. said, “Since its launch last year, Gusto has grown consistently and we are now excited about extending the Gusto brand into include new consumer segments. The all-new Mahindra Gusto 125 is bound to turn heads on roads in India as it is packed with a powerful 125 cc M-TEC engine with load sensing MCDi technology and stylish looks to match! We continue with Gusto’s innovative car-like features, like India’s only Height Adjustable Seat, that makes the new Mahindra Gusto 125 a complete, fully loaded scooter that is sure to delight consumers.”
Along with the new features, the Gusto 125 retains all of Mahindra Gusto’s erstwhile consumer-inspired technology features that have delighted customers.
· Height Adjustable Seat: India’s only scooter brand to offer a Height Adjustable Seat.
· Innovations: Host of category-first features like the Remote Flip Key, Find-Me lamps, Guide Lamp, Bright Halogen Headlamps with LED pilot lamps, easy front kick, and a quick storage compartment
· Performance: Powered by the high performance, refined M-TEC engine technology with advanced features such as heavy duty dual curve low stall clutch, variable roller CVT, silent chain and high energy HT coil to deliver superior power, fuel efficiency, smoother engine performance, and reliability
· Ride Quality: Large 12 inch wheels with tubeless tyres, front telescopic suspension with air springs, long stroke hydraulic rear suspension, high ground clearance, and wide wheel base ensure best-in-class ride quality, safety, and stability.
The Gusto 125 is also being launched globally across Asia and Central America.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
EXIM BANK OF INDIA TAPS NEW FUND SOURCE: AS A PILOT, RAISES US$ 50 MN, 3 YEAR TENOR SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE MEKONG REGION DEVELOPMENT BOND (SR BOND)
DPA continues its focus on “Real”, partners with Saffron Art for ‘Mapping the legacy of Indian Jewels’
EBRD appoints Soha El-Turky as Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
EBRD appoints Annemarie Straathof as Vice President, Risk and Compliance and Chief Risk Officer
Students put on spectacular show at Annual Day of Beacon High School
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)