Max Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai,Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
• Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record.
• Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of
• Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary.
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at email@example.com or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people:
• Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
• Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
• Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
• Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228
• Mr Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141
Chennai Office details:
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 184/2, 2nd floor, Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai – 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Canon launches brand new revolutionary full-frame mirrorless cameras EOS R5 & EOS R6 in India
Aditi Nayar, Principal Economists, ICRA Comments on IIP data
Swaroop Agrochemical Industries awarded PATENT by Government of India for their Product ‘AEGIS’
Praj strides into the next frontier of Bioeconomy
SBA Provided $20 Billion to Small Businesses and Non-Profits Through the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance Program
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)