Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Motherson Sumi Systems Limited (MSSL) today announced financial results for the third quarter for fiscal 2017-2018.
· Revenues outside India grew by 38%
· Revenues in India grew by 20%
· PBT* up by 11%
· PAT* up by 5%
· EBITDA up by 21%
· Standalone revenues up by 17% , EBITDA* up by 8%, PBT* up by 10%, PAT* up by 6%
· Revenues outside India grew by 33%
· Revenues in India grew by 21%
· PBT* up by 20%
· PAT* up by 25%
· EBITDA up by 27%
· Standalone revenues up by 18%, EBITDA up by 9%, PBT up by 10%, PAT up by 15%
· 9 plants at various stages of completion, 4 plants have started operations while 3 new plants initiated.
The company posted quarterly consolidated revenues of INR 14,271 Cr. and consolidated EBITDA of INR 1,386 Cr. These results compare to revenues of INR 10,514 Cr. and EBITDA of INR 1,145 Cr in the same quarter in the previous year.
Mr. Vivek Chaand Sehgal, Chairman, MSSL said, “The momentum towards growth continues in our Third Quarter. Customer confidence remains high and with new plants being commissioned or underway, the outlook remains positive. Teams across countries and divisions have performed really well and we remain grateful to our customers for their continued trust and support.”
Q3 FY17-18 Consolidated performance highlights
* on performa basis
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Ramco ERP Drives Digital Transformation at Cipta Krida Bahari (CKB Logistics)
SpiceJet announces 12 new domestic flights
Mubu TV Received Best Entertainment Channel Award In Mumbai
Qatar Airways brings Global Bollywood Celebrity Icon Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to the Opening of Doha Jewellery & Watches Exhibition
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)