47 Finalists compete for the prestigious title
In its 3rd year, the glittering finale of ‘Mrs. West India – Empress of West India 2020’ – Season 3, held this time at the Alila Diwa Goa, the land of Sand*Sea*Sun on 28th Nov 2020, truly transformed the lives of all 47 Finalists, from ‘Ordinary to Extraordinary’. These ladies who represented the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa, displayed tales of valor and courage. This platform elevated ordinary women onto the big stage – Women Empowerment in its truest sense.
Vinay Aranha, MD, The Rosary Foundation presented this grand event, held in association with Jehangir OraCare Dental Centre. The Chief Guest for the evening was Hon’ble Minister Shripad Yesso Naik, Union Minister of State. This mega-show was conceptualized by DIVA Pageants
All 47 finalists were expertly groomed for four days, in different aspects of the Pageant – Introduction, Voice Modulation, Stage Presence, Q&A – under the expert guidance of Karl & Anjana Mascarenhas of DIVA Pageants.
Mahek Chahal (actress), Bruna Abdullah (actress), Suhani Mendonsa (events), Gwen Dee (designer), Vivek Mendonsa (Lawrence & Mayo) were the eminent judges for the evening.
Popular TV actor, Aman Yatan Verma, wowed the audience as he anchored the grand show with aplomb.
The finalists showcased their impeccable grooming, carrying themselves with confidence and grace, towards winning the crowns. The distinguished judges surely had a tough time in zeroing in the 8 best amongst the 47 semi-finalists, from the two categories – Silver (age 20 to 36) and Gold (37 and above).
- Winner – Silver : Vibhuti Pandey
- Winner – Gold: Chaitali Vaidya
- 1st Runner-up- Silver: Anshikaa Arora
- 1st Runner-up- Gold: Bandana Dua
- 2nd Runner-up- Silver: Shweta Oswal Jain
- 2nd Runner-up- Gold: Sunita Kulkarni
- 3rd Runner-up – Silver: Yashoda Pawar
- 3rd Runner-up – Gold: Jayashree Bawankar
Four International Queens were crowned :
Ashwini Kurhade, Varsha Bhavsar, Sujata Yande, Pratima Jadhav
The coronation of Prachiti Punde as Mrs. Universe AustralAsia 2021 was one of the highlights of the evening. She will be representing India, under DIVA Pageants, for the prestigious “Mrs. Universe 2021”.
Pooja Singh, Ace Choreographer stole hearts with her amazing sequences, and Show Direction and Cynthia Furtado composed and sang the awesome ‘Mrs. West India’s anthem. This event was superbly coordinated by Farha Anwar, Shradha Ramdas, Neha Chauhan, and Mrunali Tayade.
The winners walked home with their gorgeous crowns, cash prizes & gifts from Modasutra, Lawrence & Mayo, Deesha Chocolates, Plus Beverages, Aura Around, B-Diva and Auric.
Mrs. West India Empress of West India, the brainchild of Karl & Anjana Mascarenhas best exemplified the DIVA catchline: “Dare * Dream * Dazzle”.
List of Partners
- Presenting partner- Vinay Aranha
- In association with- Jehangir OraCare Dental Centre.
- Official Media Partner- Lokmat
- Official Couture Designer- Gwenz Design Studio
- Official Designer- Traditional Round (Silver category)- Finito Fashion Hub
- Official Designer -Traditional Round (Gold category)- ADA by Rachna Gupta
- Official Gifting Partner- Deesha Chocolates
- Official Jewellery & Gifting Partner- BDiva
- Media Partner- Inspirations
- Official Event support Partner- Harmony Events & Talent.
- Official Gifting Partner- Modasutra
- Official Community Partner- Go Womania – Goa
- Powered by- Alila Diwa-Goa
- Official lifestyle Partner- Aura Around U
- Official Video Partner- I Plus Media Solutions
- Event supported by- Weaa Entertainment
- Event supported by- We Be Events
- Official Cinematography & Portfolio Partner- CinerealIndia
- Official Nutrition Beverage Partner- Auric
- Official Content Designer- The House of Urja
- Charity Partner- Udan Foundation
- Official After-party Partner- Pub.le.city
- Official Hair & Makeup partner- Estheva Academy
- Official Gifting Partner- Plus Beverages
- Official Eyewear & Sunwear Partner- Lawrence and Mayo
- Official Media Partner- Business Goa