New Delhi: Taking its customers by surprise, Panasonic India, a leader in technology and innovation today launched its special ‘Halla Bol Offers’ valid on purchase of Panasonic Smartphones . With an aim to attract every walk in customer to Panasonic’s product offering in the smartphone range and reward them on a daily basis, the company today introduced special consumer offers- Walk In Offers, Assured Offers on Purchase and Daily and Weekend Lucky Draws. Customers can avail the Halla Bol offers at retail outlets including Panasonic Brand Shop/ Panasonic Premium Partners (‘Outlets’) across India except in the State of Tamil Nadu. The offer is valid from 6th July to 31st July 2017.
Offers for Walk IN’s: Shout to WIN contest
· Customers can participate in the contest by giving a Missed Call at 93908 93908 post which Customer will receive a call back followed by IVR. The customer with the highest decibel cheer for Panasonic will receive a Panasonic phone free on purchase of a Panasonic Smartphone.
Assured Offers on Purchase: Assured Mobile Talktime (upto Rs.8000/-Min Recharge value will be Rs.100/-)
· On Purchase of Every Panasonic Smart Phone, customer would get Assured Mobile Talktime*/Recharge* of upto Rs. 8 000/
· Customer is required to send the Purchased Product Unique 15 Digit IMEI No. as an SMS to’8882 271 271”
· On Successful Registration Customer will be sent a Confirmation Message confirming Mobile Talk Time won by the Customer and successful registration for the Daily / Weekend Lucky Draw.
Daily & Weekend Lucky Draws:
· Daily Lucky Draw on Weekdays: Everyday 11 Lucky Customers will get a chance to win Panasonic Steam Iron and Beauty Care products worth upto Rs 2895
Mega Lucky Draw on Weekends: Every Weekend 5 lucky customers would get a chance to win a Honda Activa, Panasonic 32” LED TV, Micorwave Oven, Home Theatre & Vaccum Cleaner.
Talking about the offer, Mr. Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility, Panasonic India said, “We are excited to launch Halla Bol Offers which gives us a chance to reward every customer who is showing his faith on our smartphone range.. With these special consumer offers we aim to boost up sales post GST roll out and want to pass on the advantage to the end customer”.
For Details and Terms and Conditions, please refer below link: http://carnivalofchoices.com/mobility/t&c.html
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Government delivers the new £10m fund to plant over 130,000 urban trees
FTC Approves Final Consent Order against UrthBox, Inc. and its Principal Related to Compensated Online Reviews and “Free” Trial Offer
International Competition Network Adopts Framework for Competition Agency Procedures
Eye care for kids while swimming
Mandana Karimi has riled up a storm on the web and its no new story
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)