Pune: A social media study ‘Better Choices for Women’ conducted by the online matchmaking brand BharatMatrimony, attempted to unearth the opinion of women to some of their specific challenges.
The survey witnessed over 900 responses. BharatMatrimony posed 6 questions that included ‘Women are capable of doing tough roles’ to ‘Parents should give daughters equal preference in everything’!
Some of the key insights from the survey:
· 90% of the audience feel that education helps empower women
· 100% of the audience agreed that women are capable of going beyond the 9 to 5 jobs and doing tough and demanding roles.
· 100% agreed that parents should give equal preference to girls and treat them as equals.
· Mere 20% of the audience said that men are ready to sacrifice their job to be at home and take care of the kids.
· 80% of the audience say that women are more adjusting when it comes to family matters while 20% of them said that men are more adjusting.
· A whopping 95% of the people who participated in the campaign said that women should break stereotypes and progress!
Kaushik Tiwari, Head of Marketing at Matrimony.com said, “Our social campaign attempted to dive deeper to understand specific challenges faced by women and understand what better choices could be considered. For them, better choices mean independence, self-esteem, and more control over their lives. It is empowering as you can see from their response.”
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
7 Types of Jewellery That Every Party Goer Must Have
Project SU.RE hosts its first B2B workshop on Sustainable Fashion
Piaggio launches its new “Performance range” and becomes the first 3-wheeler manufacturer in India to upgrade its entire range to BSVI
Pune to host Supercross grand finale on Republic Day
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)