After an enthralling tour through Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore, The Adventure Film Festival is all set to amaze Pune. The enthusiasts of this historic and sprawling city are up for some adrenaline-pumping treat. The inspiring, emotional and the ones that would keep you on the edge of your seat, a heart-wrenching series of adventure films await the applause of action lovers in Pune. The film festival is presented by Trip 360 in association with The Himalayan Club. The one –day celebration kicks off on 24th November at Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery, Ghole Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005.
Set off your imagination by watching some of the most thrilling movies based on Indian adventure, landscapes and cultures that have been seldom spoken about.
Follow the jaw-dropping journey of two bikers in the celestial Spiti and unravel every bit of their obstacle and achievements in the renowned movie – Spiti Awakening. Or watch the women’s power in the world of adventure in Project Wild Women.
Catch all the craze and madness of adventure films at the festival happening for the first time in the city. The festival brings movies that instill in you the zeal and revitalize you to embark on your next adventure trip!
With several award-winning adventure films, the festival is set to bring the admirers under one roof for an action-packed session. With enough networking opportunities for everyone the festival also aims to bring the like-minded together and celebrate the spirit of adventure in India.
Films to be screened:
India Mountaineering Foundation Film Festival
1. The Great Indian Tamasha (Grand Prize)
2. An Uncertain Winter (Jury Special Prize)
3. Munsiari Mountain Biking (Best Mountain Biking Film)
4. Ganesha 8b+ (Best Climbing Film)
5. Goecha La – The Call of Mount Kanchenjunga
6. Project Wild Women (People Choice Award)
7. Seeking Snow (Best Mountain Wildlife Film)
8. Dream Trip Kashmir (Best Skiing Film)
9. Sauramandala- The Breswana Project (People Choice Award)
10. Mandakini Women Weavers (Best Mountain Culture Film)
11. Life in Exposure
13. All India Overland (Best Water Sports Film)
14. Spiti Awakening
15. Healing Himalayas (Best Environment Film)
Date: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018
Time: 05:00 pm – 08:00 pm
Venue: Raja Ravi Varma Art Gallery. Ghole Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005.
Price: Rs. 100
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)