New Delhi: Railway Minister Suresh, while presenting Rail Budget 2016 stressed on the need for constant improvement on passenger amenities and comfort.
These are the following 6 major amenities that he highlighted for passengers in the Budget:
1. Lower berths for senior citizens
2. Local cuisine of choice to be made available for passengers
3. Hot water, baby food, milk to be introduced for travelling mothers
4. Cancellation facility through helpline no 139
5. Railways to introduce “Clean My Coach” service through SMS
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF INDIA, ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, EXTENDS TWO LINES OF CREDIT OF USD 20.22 MILLION AND USD 170 MILLION
CITI – NCPA Announces Scholarship Program for Young Musicians in Hindustani Music
Union Cabinet Clears Data Protection Bill
‘Sawai Gandharva Bhimsen Mahotsav’ to hold ‘Shadja, Antaranga and ‘Swar Shatabdi’
Renascent Power acquires 75.01% stake in Prayagraj Power Generation Company Ltd
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)