New Delhi: Railway Minister Suresh, while presenting Rail Budget 2016 stressed on the need for constant improvement on passenger amenities and comfort.
These are the following 6 major amenities that he highlighted for passengers in the Budget:
1. Lower berths for senior citizens
2. Local cuisine of choice to be made available for passengers
3. Hot water, baby food, milk to be introduced for travelling mothers
4. Cancellation facility through helpline no 139
5. Railways to introduce “Clean My Coach” service through SMS
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Accutest Biologics gets global Honour, India’s First Standalone Facility gears up to leverage growing global drug demand
Digit SQUAD Tech Day hosts the biggest tech influencers gathering in India
Hot Muggs launches `India Heritage’ traditional drinkware range with a twist
Subvention Schemes Ban – Only 8% of Total 280 Housing Projects Launched in Q2 2019 Affected
Jungo TV Joins Forces with Verizon Media to Power Global Ad Network
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)