Pamper yourself this summer following these easiest beauty tips recommended by Dr. Geeta Oberoi. Look beautiful, feel beautiful without bombing your pocket.
1) Calamine lotion: Calamine lotion has soothing properties and also protects the skin from minor skin irritations Keep cold calamine lotion in the refrigerator and apply on red irritated skin on face or back as needed for a heat rash or sunburned skin.
2) Aloe Vera: Use fresh frozen Aloe vera on face once a day and see a decrease in redness, irritation or any sun irritated area.
3) Eye Packs: Use Cold eye packs on the eyes calm the eye and also reduces dark circles. The cold packs are proven to be soothing and also avoid the heat and dryness of the day and improve circulation around the eyes.
4) Thermal Water: Keep thermal water like aveeno or uriage or Vichy handy at all times spray three times a day for instant glow and to calm and soothe the skin.
5) Marine Extracts: Can also use a face mask of marine extracts or fullers Earth with rose water to clean exfoliate and for a blemish free skin.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
3rd Bharat Diamond Week all set for flying start!
The Ultimate Internet Safety Guide for Seniors
CARLSBERG GROUP GIVES LATEST GREEN FIBRE BOTTLE UPDATE
The Ferrero Group unveils new packaging goal as it releases its 10th Corporate Social Responsibility Report
Deepika Padukone opens up in a candid conversation with Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)