Producer TP Aggarwal and Abhay Sinha kept a meet and greet for IMPPA members and actors at The Club, Andheri. Ashok Pandit,Jiten Purohit,Jay Prakash,Nitin Mavani,Raju Mavani,Ravi Kishan,Sunil Pal,Vijay Bansal,Durga Prasad,Sushma Shiromani,Neelam Singh,Monalisa and many more from Hindi and Bhojpuri industry came to support the team.
T P AGGARWAL’S TEAM PROMISES TO UNDERTAKE THE FOLLOWING ISSUES AFTER THE FORTHCOMING IMPPA ELECTIONS TO BE HELD ON 29TH OF THIS MONTH.
1. To take up the autocratic attitude of the Censor Board with I&B ministry and appropriate government bodies and department and mainly to raise a voice against CBFC tyranny and save the fundamental right of expression of the film makers.
2. Fight with AWB (Animal Welfare Board) and its laws which make us unable to produce any film with Animal characters.
3. Take up the matter of reducing the prices with all digital players including digitization and show charges as well as trailers screening charges which will include:UFO’s increasing charges which results into non – release of small movies.
4. Fight against corporate players who have engulfed the 90% business and now are moving towards snatching rest of the10% from small and independent producers.
5. Making a Preview Theater in the IMPPA House, so that members can screen their films at a concessional price of Rs 4,500 only per screening of their films.
6. An Yearly Awards Night on a professional scale, to honour the really talented.
7. To sort out problems of Gujarati, Marathi,Bhojpuri and all regional Film Makers regarding their pending subsidies with the respective government.
8. Attend to all the problems of Producers with Doordarshan including the long pending important issues with Prasar Bharti regarding DD Urdu, DD Kisan and DD Kashir programe agreements. Reopening of DD North East and other DD Channels. Will make a representation to Ministry of Home Affairs regarding its funding of Prasar Bharti programmes.
9. Negotiate with all the Satellite Channels for acceptance of satellite rights of films which they have suspended since quite some time, creating problems for small and mid budget films and reducing the price of telecasting film promos.
10. Negotiate with multiplex players regarding screening small budget films which includes:Compulsory Screening of all movies which have been passed by CBFC for public exhibition at the multiplexes having Three (3) and above screens as now most of the cities do not have single screens.
Monopoly of any business is against law. The multiplexes are creating a chaotic situation and exploiting
individual producer. Will fight against this.
11. Publicity display charges, trailer screening charges by Multiplex players for individual producers. These are
the charges which should be stopped with immediate effect.
12. 2k and 4k charges should be charged week wise with reducing tariff at multiplexes so small movie can be
screened after 3/4 weeks of its release after getting popularity.
13. Negotiate favorable rates with print media specially TOI.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)