This event is a series of curated ICT/Digital events provided by the U.S. Commercial Service to U.S. tech companies interested in expanding or entering the Sub-Saharan African tech and digital market. The events will take place around the Africa Tech Festival/Africa Com where there will be a U.S. Pavilion.
Why You Should Join: The Sub-Saharan Africa Tech Event is a customized event for U.S. tech companies to provide a unique opportunity to gain access to market insights and potential partners in a cost-effective way.
• Network and build strategic relationships with potential partners and customers
• Meet and connect with high-level government officials from Sub-Saharan Africa
• Attend and pitch your solutions and products to private and public decision-makers in the ICT/Digital sector
• Hear from U.S. companies operating on the continent about opportunities and challenges operating on the continent.
• Attend a Networking Reception
• Gain market insights and opportunities
• Attend and exhibit at the Africa Tech Festival under the U.S. Pavilion at a discounted rate.
Schedule of Events:
Business Roundtables, Networking Reception, Site Visits
DATE: November 7—11, 2022
VENUE: Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town, South Africa
Expenses for U.S. Pavilion, travel, lodging, meals, and incidentals will be the responsibility of each participant.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT:
U.S. Commercial Service, South Africa