Spend your Father’s day in style at Toni&Guy for a luxury experience and a well spent day with you dad. This Father’s Day, Toni&Guy knows a perfect way for the Dad’s and their families to celebrate.
What better gift to give your father than a well spent and pampered day with his family with such amazing offers that cater to all.
Finding a perfect gift that is both exclusive and exciting is challenging but you can find all at one place as Toni&Guy brings the best offers for a luxurious affair on this Father’s day.
TONI&GUY OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF OFFERS IN BEAUTY, HAIR AND PEDICURE
· Detox and Rejuvenate by trying our signature Aroma Facials- pay for 3 clean ups and avail a complimentary Vitamin C Skin Lightening Facial, for both men and women.
· Pamper your skin, with our luxury radiant facial with a complimentary face de-tan and a soothing/ refreshing peppermint treatment for scalp by Label.M.
· Soak into body scrub; pay for 3 body scrubs and avail a free clean up with it.
· Toni&Guy is bring Happy hours to their menu for Father’s Day Specials where from Monday to Thursday till 4:00pm one can indulge and enjoy the ultimate experience of all Toni&Guy services at a 10% off discount.
· Last but not the least, pay INR 10,000 and avail services worth INR 12,000.
A small token of Love and Care to the first man in your life can be found at great prices at Toni&Guy. A lovely experience on for your Daddy’s Day Out at Toni&Guy will bring a bulk load of joy and happiness to your Father.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Mercedes-Benz Introduces for the first time in India the iconic G-Class in its new guise- the G 350 d
Ride-hailing service Shopicab is commencing its operations in Pune
Aaseya appoints Adrian Bignall as Global Head of Sales & Customer Success
Business Leadership: A power talk for entrepreneurs
From Words to Screen Vikram Chandra & Anurag Kashyap in Conversation with Tipu Purukayastha
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)