San Jose: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today addressed thousands in a grand reception by the Indian community at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.
Here are the top five quotes from his speech:
1. A lot has changed in 25 years, since I last came. I have experienced in California the vibrant image of India.
2. The magic of your fingers on the keyboard has given India a new identity. You are forcing the world to change.
3. Did anyone think brain drain can become brain gain? This is not brain drain but brain deposit.
4. Don’t think of this as brain drain. When the opportunity comes, it will come to the service of Mother India – with Interest!
5. It is being believed that the 21st century is India’s century.
6. I have faith in the nation because India is youthful. 65 per cent of our population is under the age of 35.
7. ‘Today after 16 months, I want a certificate from you. Have I kept my promise? Am I working hard, day and night?’
8. From Upanishads, we have moved to upagraha. India succeeded in its Mars Mission in the very first attempt.
9. I have realized E-Governance is easy, effective and economical governance
10. If it has taken the UN 15 years to define terrorism, how long will it take to fight terrorism?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
The Best Method Of Saving On The Energy Bills At Home
Mercedes-Benz India launches ‘Wishbox 2.0’ to excite the luxury car market, create incremental demand and reinstall customer confidence
Unprecedented events require disruptive behavior by HR
GoNuts launches India’s most influential fans-celebrity connect platform
Acer partners with Indian Principals’Network (IPN) for Smart Teaching Initiative
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)