Also Unveils new range of ecosystem products like Mi LED Lamp, Mi Trimmer, Mi Neckband
PUNE: Xiaomi, India’s number one smartphone and smart TV brand, today announced the much-anticipated Redmi K20 series of smartphones — Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro in the city of Pune. Xiaomi also announced Redmi 7A with 2 years warranty for the first time from Xiaomi. In addition to the amazing smartphones, Xiaomi also showcased the brand’s recently launched ecosystem products such as Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp and Mi Bluetooth Neckband Earphones.
Redmi K20 series features a 16.2cm (6.39) 19.5:9 Full HD+ AMOLED Horizon Display, 20MP pop-up selfie camera, and achieves an incredible 91.9% screen-to-body ratio. The Horizon AMOLED Display comes with 7th generation in-display fingerprint scanner and is protected by curved Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 (front and back) on both phones.
Redmi K20 Pro sports the flagship octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset clocked upto 2.84GHz offering blistering performance. Redmi K20 boasts the all-new octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor clocked upto 2.2GHz bringing segment defining performance to the table.
Redmi K20 and K20 Pro are the only flagship phones with the edge-lit module around the pop-up selfie camera. Redmi K20 series comes with an AI triple camera setup, comprising of a 48MP main camera, 8MP telephoto and a 13MP wide-angle.
It is powered by a huge 4,000 mAh battery, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack and 27W SonicCharge support. Redmi K20 series comes with the highest quality standards; P2i nano-coating makes the phones splash-proof, while Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and rear of both phones make them durable and long-lasting. Other quality improvements include fall detection, which makes the pop-up camera retract automatically in case of a drop.
Redmi 7A brings an overall upgrade over Redmi 6A. It features the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 439 chipset.. It features a massive 4000mAh battery ensuring upto two days of battery life. Redmi 7A is the only smartphone in the segment that sports a 12MP Sony IMX486 rear camera sensor, featuring a 5MP front camera with AI Portrait mode. It brings a 13.8cm (5.45) 18:9 HD+ Full Screen Display with great viewing angles and comes with wireless FM Radio to allow access to radio without the need of earphones. Redmi 7A sports a dual SIM card with a dedicated microSD card slot which supports expansion up to 256GB and offers dual SIM, dual VoLTE capabilities.
Marking the launch occasion, Raghu Reddy, Head of Category and Online Sales, Xiaomi India, shared “We are thrilled to announce our all-new Redmi 7A and Redmi K20 series for our consumers in Pune. While the Redmi K20 series is powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 and 730 processors and both these phones come with the 20 MP Pop-up selfie cameras, the Redmi 7A offers a solid 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor camera experience, and holds a 4000mAh battery which is first of its kind in a Redmi A series smartphone. With these incredible features, these smartphones are a perfect package bringing the best of innovative technology of great quality at a truly honest pricing to our Mi Fans in Pune. “
Price and Availability:
Xiaomi also announced other Mi Ecosystem products:
1. Mi Beard Trimmer has been manufactured specially for India. It comes with 40 length settings, ultra-precise self-sharpening steel blades, 90 minutes of battery life, IPX7 rating, and quad-edge design. It is available at INR 1199 on Mi.com, Mi Homes and Amazon India.
2. Mi Super Bass Wireless headphones feature large 40mm dynamic drivers that deliver powerful bass. They come with 20 hours of battery life coupled with pressure-less earmuffs for long hours of comfortable usage and are available for INR 1799 on Mi.com and Amazon India.
3. Mi Bluetooth Neckband Earphones bring 8 hours of music playback time over Bluetooth 5.0 with dynamic bass and also supports interaction with voice assistant. They are priced at INR 1599 and will be available starting 23rd July on Mi.com and Flipkart
4. Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp is a compact, portable and rechargeable table lamp. It features 3 colour temperature modes and promises up to 40 hours of battery life which can be easily charged via a power bank, besides almost any USB wall adaptor. It is available on Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform (https://store.mi.com/in/crowdfunding/list} on for INR 1299.
5. Mi Truck Builder is one of the most easy to assemble toys featuring 530+ building blocks, and a versatile 2-in-1: Truck + Bulldozer model. It was available on Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform and will go on sale soon.
Xiaomi India entered the offline market around 2 years ago, and has already seen significant growth. Pune as a city has witnessed a massive growth of Xiaomi in the offlie sector with over 155 stores selling Xiaomi smartphones including 5 Mi Homes and 3 Mi Stores. With around 15+ 17 Service centers in the city, Xiaomi is the second largest brand in Pune with a massive 113 % growth in the Q1 of 2019 in comparison to Q1 2018.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Sign me up for the newsletter!
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Acing the art of playing Andar Bahar game: How to be a pro at it?
IBM INDIA UNVEILS AUTOMATION INNOVATION CENTER IN PUNE
An Awards Ceremony for the little artists of Maharashtra at Sadhu Vaswani Mission, Pune
Cervical Biportal Endoscopy successfully operated in Saishree hospital, First time in India
Pharma Manufacturers Can Tap USD 29.6 Billion Export Market in USA
2014 The Global Indian New Network (TGINN)